Question Time Tonight - Page 65 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Anna Soubry is on again ..how many more times is this utterly dreadful Thatcher clone going to be foisted on us.

She is the worst politician in the uk by a long way

Anna Soubry is on again ..how many more times is this utterly dreadful Thatcher clone going to be foisted on us.

She is the worst politician in the uk by a long way

She's a nightmare. Interrupted virtually every other member of the panel every time they've spoken. Her face when others speak is a picture. Looks like she's smelling their farts. Thatcher is alive and well inside her.

I despise that horrible bitch with an unhealthy passion. There are very few people in this world I'd wish harm upon, and I wouldn't actually and actively wish harm on her if it were in my control, but since it isn't and if harm did come her way I'd not be particularly bothered.

The world would not be a worse place without her in it.

Soubry has now been on six times in less than two years. .66 shows in fact so once every 11 question times.

Given they are 650 MPs plus other parliamentarians (MSPs MEPs etc), she is appearing an extraordinary number of times (on average she shouldn't appear at all! )

Coincidence that she is a former tv presenter??

Also coincidence that since she was put in charge of business, that steel works have been closing down all over the place ?

She has no doubt been loving putting thousands of good people out of work just like her inspiration Thatcher did before her

Sour-berry is a walloper.

Her lightweight performance on last night's QT - itself not always the most cerebral of pseudo-political forums - merely exposed how out of her depth she is.

I shut my eyes at one point and I swear I could hear Thatcher - the split-arsed hoor.

Anyway, this guy has had a bit of thing for the munter over the past few years, some of it is interesting, IM - not so H - opinion.

http://caltonjock.com/2015/06/06/anna-shoots-herself-in-the-foot-soubry-another-tory-minister-who-needs-to-engage-her-brain-just-a-bit-more-before-speaking/comment-page-1/

Personally, I like the clip with this piece: http://politicalscrapbook.net/2015/02/c-word-row-mp-anna-soubry-on--useless-twattery-bollocks/

Edited by Wibble

Sour-berry is a walloper.

Her lightweight performance on last night's QT - itself not always the most cerebral of pseudo-political forums - merely exposed how out of her depth she is.

I shut my eyes at one point and I swear I could hear Thatcher - the split-arsed hoor.

Anyway, this guy has had a bit of thing for the munter over the past few years, some of it is interesting, IM - not so H - opinion.

http://caltonjock.com/2015/06/06/anna-shoots-herself-in-the-foot-soubry-another-tory-minister-who-needs-to-engage-her-brain-just-a-bit-more-before-speaking/comment-page-1/

Personally, I like the clip with this piece: http://politicalscrapbook.net/2015/02/c-word-row-mp-anna-soubry-on--useless-twattery-bollocks/

You close your eyes and think of Thatcher? :shocked: Was that your wife's idea?

Runrig's finest on the night fae Manc.....with:

Ken Livingstone

Matthew Hancock

Matt Forde

Kate Andrews

Any of our illustrious Manc contingent attending?

When I first became aware of Wishart I just didn't get it, I assumed he was a parody like angry salmond and the likes. It was TartanJon that informed he was actually a thing.