Question Time Tonight - Page 30 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Flumax - If Labour really, really want to sign their own death warrant up here and fast track towards another indyref then by all means let them jump into bed with the Tories. Hell fkn mend them.

The meltdown they are currently facing in Scotland will be a picnic compared to what will happen to them at Holyrood next year if this happens.

From a get in Power and influencing UK Policy, yes.

Trade off Trident, for not getting involved in bullshit wars in the future. Seems a fair swap to me.

J

I see.

Worried that it could be perceived as a trade of principles for power amongst the more casual voting element?

Is a coalition between Labour and SNP an affront to democracy?

Yes, apparently.

Or something like that question. Bunch of fckers.

An affront to English voters..........

We got a Con/Lib Dem government last time round that we didn't vote for. If the SNP play a part in the UK government then tough sh*t, that's democracy and what the people of Scotland voted for.

Better Together and all that.....

Tory did a deal with SNP?

I shouted at the TV at that point.

Im turning rabid slowly every week.

We are still in the UK, our votes as good as yours, you pompous English fckwits.

The SNP should try to screw the whole thing up, I hope to hell they do.

The English majority that has ruled the UK parliament for ever and ever seems to be having trouble getting their head round the possibility that one of the other countries in the UK might have some real power over England.

Better together my arse.