The Weemin - Page 27 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Weemin

Toepoke

2 minutes ago, mariokempes said:

Same old. Scotland at home and we've an English commentary. 

Always ungrateful. It’s on the national broadcaster and we’ve one or two of yous in commentary. Never fucking happy. 
do you not want team GB , the representative team for the United Kingdom ie England to succeed? You one of these separatists! They have a verse in the national anthem for folk like that . 
two up . Needs a couple more now the Dutch are winning. 

19 minutes ago, mariokempes said:

Same old. Scotland at home and we've an English commentary. 

Aye, we're treated like a foreign country - which, to be fair, we are when I comes to football - but then people get the "why don't you support us?" 🥺 when they qualify and we don't (which is often). 🙄

We were doing well until the second goal went in, IMO. We've collapsed since then.

First goal was shocking to concede  - you cannot leave anyone in five yards of space from a corner at any level. We were unlucky with the second, with the massive deflection; the third was a great finish, tbf. Poor defending for the fourth too, although it was a decent finish in the end.

The defensive structure has fallen apart. Need to get our discipline back.

28 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

Always ungrateful. It’s on the national broadcaster and we’ve one or two of yous in commentary. Never fucking happy. 
do you not want team GB , the representative team for the United Kingdom ie England to succeed? You one of these separatists! They have a verse in the national anthem for folk like that . 
two up . Needs a couple more now the Dutch are winning. 

Correct I don’t want any team GB football team at any level.

33 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

To give an interview about being outraged to suggest a mauling was forthcoming, then this happens 🙄

If I was Dutch I'd be very suspicious about this scoreline. 😒

I'm not Dutch and even I'm slightly suspicious of this scoreline, although, I doubt many Scottish players would make the "Team GB" squad; the most likely candidate is currently injured.

2 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Once upon a time I didn't mind the England women team too much but all this Lionesses hype does my head in.

Once upon a time - and not so very long ago either - you barely heard about the England women's team.

It'd be funny if they stuffed us but still failed to qualify. 🤭