London Bridge Incident - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

London Bridge Incident

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

One of these people has now been confirmed as one of the victims.  I suspect that what the Telegraph is doing here has been trawling social media looking for any reports of people being missing.  I'd put money on the rest of them being victims, either dead or seriously injured.

Odd isn't the word I'd use, sick is closer to it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4 June 2017 at 11:48 AM, girvanTA said:

If they were 1st generation British then deport their family too, as having links to terrorists

Reports that one of the attackers was married to a Scottish woman.  Where should she be deported to?  Girvan perhaps. 

Just now, aaid said:

Reports that one of the attackers was married to a Scottish woman.  Where should she be deported to?  Girvan perhaps. 

She'd probably prefer getting deported to Syria to be fair.

This will be very damaging for May I suspect. The interview with Peter Kirkham is especially damning.

People mentioning false flags... I would not call it that. More like if someone put a baby and a dangerous dog in the same room and then left them alone. Maybe they did it accidentally but maybe they did it willingly and knowingly. If something then happens to the baby they can blame it on the dog. Maybe the aim is even to get legislation passed against dangerous dogs... Inviting trained terrorists to your country and then destroying their country... anyone see any problems with that?

Are the PC warriors saying that someone linked to these attacks if deportable should not be? Fair enough if they have no previous country of origin. But if their parents were immigrants and they nurtured it in anyway, yeah deport them. Sorry what is so hard about this? Blowing up wee girls in a nightclub and this is what you are worried about here. 

Political correctness is dead. You call someone a racist these days I am immediately thinking you will be the utter khunt now and not them. Total reversal... well done.

You know how everyone that jumps to conclusions is criticised when they hear of an incident ?

Things like

No evidence of it being terror related

No evidence that the assailant is connected to terror groups

DBlmI7-XsAEb1OJ.jpg

19 hours ago, thplinth said:

This will be very damaging for May I suspect. The interview with Peter Kirkham is especially damning.

People mentioning false flags... I would not call it that. More like if someone put a baby and a dangerous dog in the same room and then left them alone. Maybe they did it accidentally but maybe they did it willingly and knowingly. If something then happens to the baby they can blame it on the dog. Maybe the aim is even to get legislation passed against dangerous dogs... Inviting trained terrorists to your country and then destroying their country... anyone see any problems with that?

Are the PC warriors saying that someone linked to these attacks if deportable should not be? Fair enough if they have no previous country of origin. But if their parents were immigrants and they nurtured it in anyway, yeah deport them. Sorry what is so hard about this? Blowing up wee girls in a nightclub and this is what you are worried about here. 

Political correctness is dead. You call someone a racist these days I am immediately thinking you will be the utter khunt now and not them. Total reversal... well done.

I suppose it depends, to some extent, on what you think is likely to happen to these folk once they are deported.

34 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

New Incident at Notre Dame, Paris

No jumping to conclusions now

What conclusions is there to jump to? A roaster attacked a polis and got shot. 

You'll be fecking gutted if he isn't a Muslim. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I read that ; then another one imvolving a reporter named Ho i think ; who was into martial arts

think they were both in same bar ; black and blue ?

20 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

New Incident at Notre Dame, Paris

No jumping to conclusions now

Man attacked copper with a hammer.

Did you see the amount of guns and police out in response? Now who am I to talk about an over reaction? 

But it was one dude with a hammer.

J

1 minute ago, Bristolhibby said:

Man attacked copper with a hammer.

Did you see the amount of guns and police out in response? Now who am I to talk about an over reaction? 

But it was one dude with a hammer.

J

I was at Notre Dame (as well as Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe) on Sunday and there was a pretty heavy police presence there then. 

On 05 June 2017 at 10:47 AM, Parklife said:

Agreed on all points. Only an absolute roaster would try and threaten violence on someone that they don't know on an internet message board. I like ET on here, he says what he thinks and doesn't give a feck who he pisses off :lol:

I don't know GirvanTA at all, so would be loathe to make as harsh a judgement as ET has. Although i do have recollections of thinking GirvanTA had posted some objectionable things in regards to minority faiths and races. It can be difficult to express yourself correctly on platforms such as this, so i'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Wishy washy liberal. Get off the fence.

You're just all about making pals on here. :lol:

10 minutes ago, CNelson said:

Really? Depends why they didn't line up. I'd have done it, without question. However, I'd find it bizarre that there's a minutes silence specifically for an incident like that, when hundreds of people have died in other incidents far closer to both these countries and they haven't been marked. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Really? Depends why they didn't line up. I'd have done it, without question. However, I'd find it bizarre that there's a minutes silence specifically for an incident like that, when hundreds of people have died in other incidents far closer to both these countries and they haven't been marked. 

Needlessly provocative in my opinion. They have exiled Qatar for supporting terrorism which makes this move very pot, kettle no?

1 minute ago, CNelson said:

Needlessly provocative in my opinion. They have exiled Qatar for supporting terrorism which makes this move very pot, kettle no?

Saudi Arabia are the biggest supporters and perpetrators of terrorism on the planet. Their big allies of the UK though as they buy their weapons from us  

Youre getting outraged at the wrong things. 

23 minutes ago, CNelson said:

Love how the telegraph reports this but selling arms to their government and supporting them politically despite their links to terrorism isn't news worthy. 

Minute silences are way down the list in priorities 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Saudi Arabia are the biggest supporters and perpetrators of terrorism on the planet. Their big allies of the UK though as they buy their weapons from us  

Youre getting outraged at the wrong things. 

Well aware of all of these facts, just personally think its not to manage to adhere to a 60s silence.

I'm easily annoyed though:spin:

28 minutes ago, CNelson said:

Well aware of all of these facts, just personally think its not to manage to adhere to a 60s silence.

I'm easily annoyed though:spin:

It's not. However, why a minutes silence for this specific thing? There was a terrorist attack in Tehran yesterday, they happen weekly in Syria/Iraq, a plane went missing off Myanmar yesterday. All of these incidents are closer to both countries. 

It simply reinforces the view that only white christian lives matter.