Snp Officially Uk's Third Party - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Snp Officially Uk's Third Party

How many do the Tories and Labour have?

Labour have about 200k but on the basis of their conduct with figures over the past year or so, this figure is likely to be massaged and open to interpretation. I recall reading that the Tories membership had thought to have fallen to be below 100k and as such the Tories now don't publicly release membership figures.......

Greens have over 3,000 new members too. SSP around 2,000.

Can we get these three parties to overtake the Scottish Labour and Tory party numbers?

Greens have over 3,000 new members too. SSP around 2,000.

Can we get these three parties to overtake the Scottish Labour and Tory party numbers?

add the SNP's 43000 and the rate of growth of all three parties and they're fast approaching double the Scottish Tories & Scottish Red Tories

In the last 100 hours, @theSNP has grown to become the third largest political party in the UK. An incredible 19,558 new members and rising

This has been slowly building since No.

In the two days after the No I felt like my balls had been blended yet 4000 people joined in that time.

I got in then because I could not think of a better time to join. Anyone who joins in the blackest time will savour their choice.

Now the snowball is rolling down the hill getting bigger and bigger...

Every flake has to play its part.

Edited by thplinth

Just signed up as a new member.

Small consolation given recent events but it made me feel better.

£12 a year is nothing compared to the time and effort I spent trying to convince friends to vote YES.

We have general election, Scottish election and EU referendum coming up in 2015/16/17.

Still plenty chance for our voice to be heard.

Lets do everything we can to make the SNP, not Labour, Scotlands choice ?

https://my.snp.org/join

Edited by Haggis_trap