Pre Season Friendlies - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pre Season Friendlies

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a pleasant day. Won 5-0 don't ya know. Never saw any drama, not to say it didn't happen, heard sirens all day long.

Big shout out to wanderer and chief who recommended the Colliery, it was ideal! ? Cheers lads!

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

Had a pleasant day. Won 5-0 don't ya know. Never saw any drama, not to say it didn't happen, heard sirens all day long.

Big shout out to wanderer and chief who recommended the Colliery, it was ideal! ? Cheers lads!

Our club's bus broke down near Newcastle and they missed the game.

Glad I wasn't there now with hindsight :lol:

47 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

A broken nose apparently.

Good, maybe teach him and his pals not to be such wideos in the future. Imagine getting so wound up by seeing Tommy Robinson in a huns top that you felt the need to go the shop, offer a square go, end up with a broken nose, miss the game and end up with your coupon plastered all over social media.

13 minutes ago, Mox said:

Good, maybe teach him and his pals not to be such wideos in the future. Imagine getting so wound up by seeing Tommy Robinson in a huns top that you felt the need to go the shop, offer a square go, end up with a broken nose, miss the game and end up with your coupon plastered all over social media.

13 minutes ago, Mox said:

Agree with most of that but I'm sure most folk on here would have been involved in mad shit like that when they were young, and I definitely don't think it's "good" to hear.

Glad you're happy though. 

Edited by Reevesy

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Agree with most of that but I'm sure most folk on here would have been involved in mad shit like that when they were young, and I definitely don't think it's "good" to hear.

Glad you're happy though. 

It's a Saturday mush, we skelped Sunderland, one more game and the ban is over and I just got Nescafe Azera for 3 quid in tesco, course I'm happy.

I got a text saying they threw a firework in the shop, the video I saw showed them chucking a bottle at a lass standing outside the shop. The shop is in Hendon which isn't really close to the stadium or on the way which would lead me to think they were looking for bother, the fact the guy got a skelp seems fair enough. 

Theres a certain irony of the photo of the guy sparked our receiving medical attention whilst lying on a Union Jack pillow. 

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Should we know who Tommy Robinson is?

Is it someone from Geordie shore?

:lol:

That EDL tosser from Luton who's always filming himself in Asian neighourhoods being confronted by the locals, but conveniently edits the footage that shows how he was acting before it.

Edited by Reevesy

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

Phew!

(Hopefully a lesson.)

You'd like to think so.

A mixture of Buckfast and youth on an away day with a squad of mates that are egging each other on means this sort of thing happens regularly unfortunately.

He's actually had a bit of a "result" with the broken nose cos he wouldn't have been the first boy to have been left with much worse by a bat.

26 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

That EDL tosser from Luton who's always filming himself in Asian neighourhoods being confronted by the locals, but conveniently edits the footage that shows how he was acting before it.

Sounds like a bell end.

Presume he has tried to frame some daft Celtic fans in much the same way.

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Sounds like a bell end.

Presume he has tried to frame some daft Celtic fans in much the same way.

Aye and they took the bait like dafties, but they only have themselves to blame mind you 

Tommy Robinson is a puppet it seems to me, his inner circle will have more special branch than real pals.

oh yeah Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon  is his real name

Edited by phart

15 hours ago, Chief said:

Theres a certain irony of the photo of the guy sparked our receiving medical attention whilst lying on a Union Jack pillow. 

The absolute definition of "to add insult to injury"

16 hours ago, phart said:

Tommy Robinson is a puppet it seems to me, his inner circle will have more special branch than real pals.

oh yeah Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon  is his real name

A proper soup taker.

32 minutes ago, Debian said:

This Ryan Jack boy looks a player.  Can see a Scotland call up on the cards.  

Nay chance. Well down the q. Callum Mcgregor is well above him and we are strong in that dept

38 minutes ago, Debian said:

Everybody knows I hate the Huns but if Jack got a call up it'd be hilarious to see the meltdown on here. :lol:

A Rangers fan wanting one of their players called up for Scotland  Seriously ? Or maybe more like Debian is not a Rangers fan.

15 minutes ago, Doric said:

A Rangers fan wanting one of their players called up for Scotland  Seriously ? Or maybe more like Debian is not a Rangers fan.

Debby's trying for a bite due to the clamour from Dons for Jack in the team. You bit. :lol:

1 hour ago, Debian said:

:lol: :ok:

20 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Everybody knows I hate the Huns but if Jack got a call up it'd be hilarious to see the meltdown on here. :lol:

Dons fans wouldn't be bothered now as we've accepted the selection 'process'.

Nowadays we're just concentrating on Europe, the League, and the Cups (and call-ups could jeopardise that).

I'm not bothered either way.