Scottish teams in Europe - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish teams in Europe

34 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Scotty CTA, why do you consistently use brackets in your posts?

(It's completely unnecessary). 

27 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aye, it's almost as bad as folk who say 'lol'.

(?)

15 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aw right. Like this.....

God is real.

(Like F**k he is!)

No, none of those examples apply.

4 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

A comma wouldn't hurt now and again.

No comma needed in that sentence.

11 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Redz keeps that one under wraps. ;)

:wave:

Anyway, and back on topic, what a night on Thursday!

Apart from being a wee bit sore the Dandies caught up in Wednesdays troubles were in remarkably good form you'll all be pleased to hear :)

SF

14 hours ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I've been in Celtic Park quite a few times over the years, and have heard quite a bit of sectarianism & seen a fair bit of trouble over the years  - I was only there once last season though.

From what I heard, there were some "fine line" songs on Wednesday

Roughly what section were you in at the Etihad? You probably caused your mate a 3 match ban by your actions :ok:

We were in the colin bell stand and had access to the 93;20 bar , I had a word with the stewards and the guy said  "we saw what happened and it is best if you you leave the area to caim the situation down" ., which was fair enough

When we got back i told my mate about it and he said he did not have any issue's or contact from the club about things, so think all was ok.  

22 hours ago, wellyman said:

We were in the colin bell stand and had access to the 93;20 bar , I had a word with the stewards and the guy said  "we saw what happened and it is best if you you leave the area to caim the situation down" ., which was fair enough

When we got back i told my mate about it and he said he did not have any issue's or contact from the club about things, so think all was ok.  

That's good to hear, one of my mates got a 3 match ban due to getting tickets for someone who then passed them onto Celtic fans who got thrown out (south stand lower 118 I think)

I was in hospitality in the south stand (legends lounge) and it was probably 60/40 Celtic but the club seemed happy enough with that - I'm sure it was nothing to do with the inflated prices :lol: 

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:21 PM, Scotty CTA said:

No, it's like saying thousands of folk don't get AFC season's books to forgo the European nights.

(If the number sold by Tuesday morning isn't at least 14,000 then I'm wrong.)

What's your prediction?

Sellout or no?

You live on a different planet.

Bonkers.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

It's his default reply with Reevesy get's the better of him in a debate.

We'll put it down to lack of intelligence/wit rather than just being snide.

I beg to differ, it is not my default response but given the inaccurate sh*te he was slinging in my direction I decided to sling something factual back at him.

As for lack of intelligence, with half my brain I'd still have a higher IQ than you.

2 hours ago, Glasgowmancity said:

That's good to hear, one of my mates got a 3 match ban due to getting tickets for someone who then passed them onto Celtic fans who got thrown out (south stand lower 118 I think)

I was in hospitality in the south stand (legends lounge) and it was probably 60/40 Celtic but the club seemed happy enough with that - I'm sure it was nothing to do with the inflated prices :lol: 

I do not think the stewards knew we were Celtic fans until after the problem , all the Man City guys around us were fine with things and one guy even shook my boys hand , so maybe these 2 guys are a nuisance at matches ???

What pished me off was that my boy got the telephone number of the girl who had the green scarf hanging out of her bag and is still in contact with her - jammy little git :mellow:  He said - its been a good trip, decent result on the pitch, a few beers and a curry , a fight and i get that girls number !!!!!

40 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

As for lack of intelligence, with half my brain I'd still have a higher IQ than you.

:lol::lol::lol: 

Larky goes Partridge! 

1 hour ago, Larky Masher said:

I beg to differ, it is not my default response but given the inaccurate sh*te he was slinging in my direction I decided to sling something factual back at him.

I very much doubt that.