George Michael - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

Mind that time he got a wee 3 day ban for his comments about sex workers etc?   It was me that reported him because I know who he is. I've reported this disgusting post too.   

Actually surprised that individual is still on the board think it was earlier in the year he posted a lewd cartoon depicting a cartoon of a Muslim and a pig 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Was it really ?

As good as the disgusting homophobia from earlier that wasnt very Christian ? - depending of course on which strain of Christianity you belong

I'm not sure you can lecture people on their comments. People may view your listed personal interests 'the study of womens bottoms' as disgusting sexist remarks. Don't be a hypocrite.

15 minutes ago, hauniscots said:

I'm not sure you can lecture people on their comments. People may view your listed personal interests 'the study of womens bottoms' as disgusting sexist remarks. Don't be a hypocrite.

Dont be a dick and try to deviate from who is in the wrong

http://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/3507/20150303/scientists-say-that-women-with-bigger-butts-give-birth-to-smarter-kids.htm

A woman on 'Deal Or No Deal' told us she needed £15k for IVF treatment. George Michael secretly phoned the next day and gave her the £15k.

15 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Dont be a dick and try to deviate from who is in the wrong

http://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/3507/20150303/scientists-say-that-women-with-bigger-butts-give-birth-to-smarter-kids.htm

A woman on 'Deal Or No Deal' told us she needed £15k for IVF treatment. George Michael secretly phoned the next day and gave her the £15k.

Oh dear. Hypocrite it is then. 

41 minutes ago, hauniscots said:

Different folk have different moral compasses. Which is a good thing. Personally, I would have thought that feeding foxes out of his back passage is much more disgusting than being interested in women's bottoms. But that's just me.

37 minutes ago, hauniscots said:

Oh dear. Hypocrite it is then. 

Only in your tiny mind

27 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Different folk have different moral compasses. Which is a good thing. Personally, I would have thought that feeding foxes out of his back passage is much more disgusting than being interested in women's bottoms. But that's just me.

Touche

1 minute ago, hauniscots said:

A small mind is one that only believes others are offensive, while denying that perving at womens bottoms is sexist. 

Again

Only the way your tiny mind works does the "study of women's bottoms" become "perving at women's bottoms"

Ergo - Is there any other reason, apart from your previous British Nationalist posts, that you are diverting from the post in question (that you have yet to criticise btw) to my profile ?

3 minutes ago, neil r said:

That Richard Osman is a right tosser.

He must be absolutely loaded being the creative director at Endemol

Apart from that i havent found any reason to dislike him

21 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Again

Only the way your tiny mind works does the "study of women's bottoms" become "perving at women's bottoms"

Ergo - Is there any other reason, apart from your previous British Nationalist posts, that you are diverting from the post in question (that you have yet to criticise btw) to my profile ?

Ogling of women is worrying behaviour but you carry on joking about a serious subject. 

It's fine mate. Best wishes at this time of year obviously.

53 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Aye. Met him once. Really decent chap- knows his football.

Saw him break the Guinness record, on Pointless, for knowing most world capitals in a minute. he did it twice as he missed the first time. It was very, very impressive. think he is very funny, with a nice manner about him.

9 hours ago, hauniscots said:

Ogling of women is worrying behaviour but you carry on joking about a serious subject. 

It's fine mate. Best wishes at this time of year obviously.

You never notice a good looking woman and have a second glance?

If you say no you're either lying or gay.

On 26/12/2016 at 10:01 AM, Mindimoo said:

Mind that time he got a wee 3 day ban for his comments about sex workers etc?   It was me that reported him because I know who he is. I've reported this disgusting post too.   

No idea what the original comment was, but your "look at me" behaviour is embarrassing. 

11 minutes ago, they've_been_suckered said:

No idea what the original comment was, but your "look at me" behaviour is embarrassing. 

Maybe if you'd seen the original comment then you would understand this post a bit better.