Robbie Neilson to Dons? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Robbie Neilson to Dons?

Just now, Toepoke said:

I think it was Jamie Fullarton on Sportsound last night along with Keith Jackson slaughtering Ian Cathro, saying he doesn't have the right character to coach first team players. I was quite surprised at the extent of the pelters he was getting from them.

Aye. Jamie Fullerton especially was ripping him to shreds. Wondered if they had an issue when they were in same team.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Alan said:

I like the no nonsense comments from Mr Fullarton.  Takes a different view.

Jamie Fullerton is an egocentric bellend with an overinflated sense of his own importance and ability.

It have been ever thus. 

On 30/11/2016 at 7:37 PM, dan cake said:

He was an integral part of Hibernian fc's Scottish cup victory last season, for that reason alone I will always be grateful.

Oh and he did bring comedy value as a player

Not many get capped for having a long throw

What a sad sad life you must lead, filled with hatred for your bigger, more successful neighbours.  Surely you should spend more time bothering about your team? They need all the support they can get?

2 hours ago, dipped flake said:

What a sad sad life you must lead, filled with hatred for your bigger, more successful neighbours.  Surely you should spend more time bothering about your team? They need all the support they can get?

its not hatred im jealous of the big big massive team and their stylish fans

i dont think i said anything about jobby that isnt true

feel free to continue your obsession tho

17 hours ago, Toepoke said:

I think it was Jamie Fullarton on Sportsound last night along with Keith Jackson slaughtering Ian Cathro, saying he doesn't have the right character to coach first team players. I was quite surprised at the extent of the pelters he was getting from them.

The best thing about was that Fullerton was talking complete shite. Cathro takes training at Newcastle all the time. 

Anyone who thinks a world class manager like benetiz would suffer fools is an imbicile. 

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:11 AM, Alan said:

What is the consensus among Hearts fans on this?  Im very surprised at his choice and his record with Hearts is good.  His interviews were utterly dreadful and soul destroying though.

Most fans I know are not that fussed, we were excellent in the first 18 months winning a potentially difficult championship very easily and a very good start to the Premier last year.

Since the new year there has been no consistency and the record in cup competitions under his management is awful. Losing a 2 goal lead in the last 10 minutes at home to Hibs and in the after-match interview trying to spin it into a positive as it would be another money spinning tie as it would be a sell out at Easter Road annoyed a lot of people and the European disaster against the Maltese side was pretty embarrassing as well.

He has assembled a pretty good squad and Hearts are now in a pretty good place for the next manager to come in.

On 02/12/2016 at 4:06 PM, jailender said:

Aye. Jamie Fullerton especially was ripping him to shreds. Wondered if they had an issue when they were in same team.

On 03/12/2016 at 9:51 AM, Parklife said:

The best thing about was that Fullerton was talking complete shite. Cathro takes training at Newcastle all the time. 

Anyone who thinks a world class manager like benetiz would suffer fools is an imbicile. 

Boyd's been at it today in the papers. Apparently cos cathro uses a laptop from time to time and believes in elements of sport science then he will be a shite manager.  FFS the oracle of Scottish football with his pearls of wisdom speaks again. Boyd really embodies most of what is wrong with our game.

Cathro might not make it as a manager but it won't be because of any of the above things. And ahead of many others he at least deserves a chance given his proven coaching skills.

44 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Boyd's been at it today in the papers. Apparently cos cathro uses a laptop from time to time and believes in elements of sport science then he will be a shite manager.  FFS the oracle of Scottish football with his pearls of wisdom speaks again. Boyd really embodies most of what is wrong with our game.

Cathro might not make it as a manager but it won't be because of any of the above things. And ahead of many others he at least deserves a chance given his proven coaching skills.

Indeed. Kris Boyd who's been a resounding failure outside Scotland, slags someone making a success of a career in Portugal, Spain and England. The guy is a joke. 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. Kris Boyd who's been a resounding failure outside Scotland, slags someone making a success of a career in Portugal, Spain and England. The guy is a joke. 

I hope hearts do appoint him if only to get it right up the likes of Boyd and all the other brain dead dinosaurs currently overseeing the dearth in quality in our game. Whether he is successful, who knows, but at least he is willing to try some new stuff.

4 hours ago, ShedTA said:

Boyd really embodies most of what is wrong with our game.

I have to agree with that.

Boyd had undoubted talent, but is lazy and has a questionable attitude. Our footballers still live in the 1970s when you could play at the top level and still be "one of the lads".

2 of the best periods in Boyd's career were when he had a point to prove.

his purple patch for rangers following the burley fall out, and his 2nd spell at Killie to win a final pay day at Ibrox.

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I have to agree with that.

Boyd had undoubted talent, but is lazy and has a questionable attitude. Our footballers still live in the 1970s when you could play at the top level and still be "one of the lads".

2 of the best periods in Boyd's career were when he had a point to prove.

his purple patch for rangers following the burley fall out, and his 2nd spell at Killie to win a final pay day at Ibrox.

Agreed. There is still a mentality problem in our game. It's not just a skills gap.