Should The Yes Campaign Continue. - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Should The Yes Campaign Continue.

I'm in but not with the 'wishy washy lets not get aggressive or rude' stuff that was going on during the run up to the vote. I don't mean we have to turn OO and kick feck out of everyone with a full set of teeth, but if Nick the p*ick Robinson asks a question we can say "haw ya young tory wankstain I hope your parents are dead cos if not they must be fecking hiding under the bed in shame at having produced you."

I may not be the best for press officer or writer of leaflets but quite happy to light dog shite in brown bags and leave on the 55% doorsteps. Or driving people around.

In short I'm in. (That's in short not I'm short. Although I am.)

You get my vote.

I have no idea why, but I woke today feeling confident. We will not take this lying down, we only need to win once to win forever.

Its on, and it will never be truly off.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The No vote was not legitimate in my view.

The introduction of Devo max on the ballot by the back door at the last minute (using the 3 heads of the uk political parties) was enough for that and that is before we consider the disgraceful behaviour of the BBC and the City...

If we want another crack anytime soon we have to delegitimize the No. Do not ever present it otherwise because it wasn't.

Gaun yersel big man

Easy mistake to make. Sadly it's an easy mistake even after meeting me.

She'll batter ye....

Is the hawf wit we share a friendship with one of the 45, I'm not sure if I want to send nice or threatening emails to him?

You know her as well ?

I'm like Malcolm Tucker and Jamie MacDonald rolled into one but built like Terri.

Naw, but sounds like type I'd like in front of me in a stooshie :lol:

I refer you to the built like Terri quote above.

You get my vote.

You're my new TAMB crush since Elephant Man disappeared.

Now enough of this, when is the first meeting?

Apparently RIC are planning a conference on November 22 - apparently nearly 3,000 people have expressed an interest in attending.

Also, there is this lot:

https://www.facebook.com/SIParty?fref=ts

They are obviously at an embryonic stage (and their logo is a bit naff, IMO) but they are maybe worth keeping an eye on.

In the short term, I have decided that I am going to campaign with the SNP and hopefully give Labour a bloody nose, starting with my useless and lazy Westminster MP.

Salmond is going to leave a massive void (spare me the fat jokes aresholes).

The SNP really struggled last time he stood down. I'd prefer he took a long break and came back but we shall see.

Genuinely think there should continue to be a Yes Scotland umbrella for the 2015 GE.

Definite tactical placing of candidates so that vote against the three Westminster candidates can be consolidated and not split

Hmmmmmmm??? :wink2:

You know I was never sure as he never discussed it. I did frequently to annoy the fuk out of the 100% miserable "I'm alright Jack" locals and wore my YES badge just to rile them up. And boy did it work,

But he sent me a text earlier saying "still gutted". Give him a shout.

Is the hawf wit we share a friendship with one of the 45, I'm not sure if I want to send nice or threatening emails to him?

4000 new SNP memberships and 1000 new green memberships in the last 2 days.

Is that rumour?

If true then on wiki it says 'over 25,000 members for the SNP meaning that is a massive jump in what 1.5 days.

Anyone who is pissed off should join now. Clear sign of defiance. So be one of the ones to do so immediately while you still can. :ok:

Easy mistake to make. Sadly it's an easy mistake even after meeting me.

I'm like Malcolm Tucker and Jamie MacDonald rolled into one but built like Terri.

I refer you to the built like Terri quote above.

You're my new TAMB crush since Elephant Man disappeared.

Now enough of this, when is the first meeting?

We could open a wee tearoom and call it Yescafe.

I think we might see EM back on here soon. Think he's been busy for a while.

Is that rumour?

If true then on wiki it says 'over 25,000 members for the SNP meaning that is a massive jump in what 1.5 days.

Anyone who is pissed off should join now. Clear sign of defiance. So be one of the ones to do so immediately while you still can. :ok:

Nicola Sturgeon tweeted that the 4000 figure was true and that the SNP web server was struggling to cope

Hope it's true that the Green Party have boosted their membership too.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Salmond is going to leave a massive void (spare me the fat jokes aresholes).

The SNP really struggled last time he stood down. I'd prefer he took a long break and came back but we shall see.

I think it was only because there was no leader in waiting then. I believe there is now - Sturgeon. I hope Salmond comes back and finishes the job he's started. :)

Publicised on a few club boards I am sure we could garner thousands of new members delighted at finding an outlet for their rage and disgust. 25,000 new members in the week after a No - you could be sure you are getting some radge fukkers in that lot.

Apart from a massive go 'fukk yourselves this aint over' message out to the liars and cheats it would also send a clear message in to the SNP right now, heads up, this has only just started.

All you have to do is go join, less than 50p a week I see.

(It might also make Alex think again.)

Edited by thplinth

Publicised on a few club boards I am sure we could garner thousands of new members delighted at finding an outlet for their rage and disgust. 25,000 new members in the week after a No - you could be sure you are getting some radge fukkers in that lot.

Apart from a massive go 'fukk yourselves this aint over' message out to the liars and cheats it would also send a clear message in to the SNP right now, heads up, this has only just started.

All you have to do is go join, less than 50p a week I see.

(It might also make Alex think again.)

23p per week or £1 per month if you go for annual membership.