Rangers Fans Again - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Fans Again

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Good.

I'll stand by my point though. Faux outrage. Everyone wants to fall over themselves at the slightest thing that they can blow up into a frenzy about. 

Football fans really need to check calendars to make sure that any proposed displays don't clash with things people can get upset about.

The fact you think it's only offensive during suicide awareness week shows your lack of understanding. 

That's like saying the morons that wrecked the bogs should only be in trouble if it had stopped somebody having a keech.

Utterly insensitive stupidity. 

The thing with the dolls is sick. whether the guys doing it intended it to be or not.

Wrecking the toilets was pathetic criminal damage whether it was intended to be or not.

These games give a platform to the utter filth at the bottom of society. irrespective of their team they are all scum.

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The fact you think it's only offensive during suicide awareness week shows your lack of understanding. 

That's like saying the morons that wrecked the bogs should only be in trouble if it had stopped somebody having a keech.

Utterly insensitive stupidity. 

The thing with the dolls is sick. whether the guys doing it intended it to be or not.

Wrecking the toilets was pathetic criminal damage whether it was intended to be or not.

These games give a platform to the utter filth at the bottom of society. irrespective of their team they are all scum.

Take whatever week it is/was away and the fact this seems to have accelerated the faux rage of some.

Its sick to have a doll with a huns scarf hanging?

ok I'll freely admit I must be a bad man as this does not offend me one bit. 

Sorry for that fact folks, genuinely sorry.

11 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Take whatever week it is/was away and the fact this seems to have accelerated the faux rage of some.

Its sick to have a doll with a huns scarf hanging?

ok I'll freely admit I must be a bad man as this does not offend me one bit. 

Sorry for that fact folks, genuinely sorry.

It's not about whether it offends you or not, I suspect you know this though.

36 minutes ago, Mox said:

It was quite clearly aimed at The Rangers recent death, that much is obvious, anyone who thinks anything else is an idiot. 

Yes, I tried to excuse all the other nonsense folk are trying to attach to it.

Doesnt offend me, but I can absolutely see why it's in poor taste.

Macy, I think there's a big difference between something being in poor taste, or even offensive and offending me, you or any other individual personally.

I don't think I've ever been genuinely offended by anything I've seen or heard at the football, but I can still acknowledge that I've seen/heard some pretty tasteless stuff.

I dont necessarily need to go back to 70s/80s footballing days but here are far too many sensitive souls. Vandalism at football fuelled by alcohol is a regular thing everywhere a ball is kicked. Starts with stickers and graffities and surely involves smashed bogs and broken bottles. It all adds up to the match day experience.

3 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

I dont necessarily need to go back to 70s/80s footballing days but here are far too many sensitive souls. Vandalism at football fuelled by alcohol is a regular thing everywhere a ball is kicked. Starts with stickers and graffities and surely involves smashed bogs and broken bottles. It all adds up to the match day experience.

Sorry but I think that is total bull. Is that what the next generation of fans are going to be brought up to think like? That saddens me if so. I have been to football matches at all levels and never seen vandalism on any scale that comes close to this. Perhaps you are only referring to the 'Filth Derby' and if so doesn't that tell you something?

36 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

WTF

Who for ?

57 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

57 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Smashing up toilets and hanging effigies it's all moronic, inexcusable, has no place in a civil society and should have no place in modern Scotland.  Thankfully I don't share your opinion that it's regular thing everywhere.

1 hour ago, Batzek-osemba said:

What a big steaming pile of shite.

the only matches where this is regularly Part of the match day experience is when the bigot sisters play. There may be isolated incidents at clubs all over the uk but it's definitely not the "regular thing" you describe it as.

The blow up doll is absolutely disgusting. That some are actually trying to play it down sums up the whole mentality around Rangers and Celtic. There will be kids in that stadium for f*ck sake. I dont need context to know that that is absolutely unacceptable, and that's before I even consider what it's supposed to mean.

Between this and the bogs, underlines why I'd love to see back of them both.

3 hours ago, Mox said:

It was quite clearly aimed at The Rangers recent death, that much is obvious, anyone who thinks anything else is an idiot. 

So clear that folk have linked it to other things.

I'm not saying it wasn't meant that way, just that it wasn't clear.

And calling folk idiots for not getting a tasteless and vulgar effort at a joke is just more deflection from the fact that these fuds have essentially lost the Celtic fans the moral high ground. 

2 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

I see you must be the youth wing of the eejits society then.

I feel sorry for you that you think this type of behaviour is ok. it's not, in any area of life.

I think compulsory breath tests for away fans at old firm games might help.

6 hours ago, Auld_Reekie said:

The blow up doll is absolutely disgusting. That some are actually trying to play it down sums up the whole mentality around Rangers and Celtic. There will be kids in that stadium for f*ck sake. I dont need context to know that that is absolutely unacceptable, and that's before I even consider what it's supposed to mean.

Between this and the bogs, underlines why I'd love to see back of them both.

Agreed.

I think this sums up what most decent people think about the utter scum on both sides. 

It's hilarious to watch people on both sides of the OF arsecheek on here trip over themselves to condemn the other side, then excuse their own.

F*ck both of them. Scotland's shame.

9 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Batzek-osemba, your English is coming on leaps and bounds!

:lol:

So that means what exactly? Good or not? I see that most of you got to the point i wanted to make so it cant be that shit. Just saying. 

If you guys think blow up dolls are disgusting, i honestly think you should move from football to tennis. No wonder the Glasgow Clubs cause you bother and anger. And yes I admit both have a problematic element in them. 

Have a nice day!

There are 101 better ways to refer to Rangers "dying" than hanging blow up dolls from the top tier of the stand.

In regards the toilet destruction, I can understand that in a way considering there was probably about 4000 of the bitter chvnts in there at the one time in the second half trying to ignore the pumping their team was getting on the pitch. Magic Hat might well have been with them going by his post match comments. 

Ah ok i got it. So you think am an ex member of this forum because as a german am not speaking or writing like Herrman Göring wit de "ze"efriwere? Come on guys. As i wrote earlier i am reading on here( previous forum) for 8-10 yrs now.Ive been dozens and dozens times in Glasgow and even Edinburgh(for matches, and sightseeing). I read english books and watch every bit about Glasgow and Scotland.I watch Rab C Nesbitt, Taggart, History of Scotland (by that guy with the poofish haircut) I got some pals in Scotland and Ireland and I surely know the" wee, hasnae, doesnae, am, bairns, oot etc" folklore scots. Am on other well known scottish football and celtic only message boards.

Edited by Batzek-osemba

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

There are 101 better ways to refer to Rangers "dying" than hanging blow up dolls from the top tier of the stand.

In regards the toilet destruction, I can understand that in a way considering there was probably about 4000 of the bitter chvnts in there at the one time in the second half trying to ignore the pumping their team was getting on the pitch. Magic Hat might well have been with them going by his post match comments. 

I can't understand it at all, smashing up the toilets in a rivals stadium never enters my thoughts when my team is on the end of a doing. 

3 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Ah ok i got it. So you think am an ex member of this forum because as a german am not speaking or writing like Herrman Göring wit de "ze"efriwere? Come on guys. As i wrote earlier i am reading on here( previous forum) for 8-10 yrs now.Ive been dozens and dozens times in Glasgow and even Edinburgh(for matches, and sightseeing). I read english books and watch every bit about Glasgow and Scotland.I watch Rab C Nesbitt, Taggart, History of Scotland (by that guy with the poofish haircut) I got some pals in Scotland and Ireland and I surely know the" wee, hasnae, doesnae, am, bairns, oot etc" folklore scots. Am on other well known scottish football and celtic only message boards.

I'd take it as a compliment to your language skills.

I thought you'd been kidding on and forgot.