Stubbs to Rotherham? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stubbs to Rotherham?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

Would be happy to take Mcliesh back. Had great times watching latapy, oneil, mixu and sauzee destroying the big team on a regular basis 

Sauzee was on reported £8k a week, he did it with money, hasnt exactly set the heather alight since leaving Scotland job.

People saying they don't want McCall because he's a Hun but would bend over backwards for Lennon. When Brendan Rodgers goes back south Lennon would be along that M8 like grease lightning 

Maybe the diet tims is more common that what we first thought 

Id plump for McCall, Coyle or Hartley 

:lol: second time I have heard diet Tims being aired tonight.  McCall has been a sycophant on TV in the last few months providing endless pish about how Rangers were punished being demoted etc.  I don't want a Butcher lite thanks very much.

6 hours ago, Kirk said:

Lennon is one of the worst managers ever, he has done all. Winning the league with celtic is not an achievment

Getting Celtic to the CL last 16 is an achievement. We can't even get near the group stages anymore. 

9 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Getting Celtic to the CL last 16 is an achievement. We can't even get near the group stages anymore. 

Ok some one semi decent effort. Hes been utterly pish in england

23 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

A little harsh considering what has been going on at Bolton. Bolton could easily go down again next season. 

I still dont think he is a good manager. Time will tell

Derek Adams, Stuart McCall, Paul Hartley or Owen Coyle

Adams, McCall and Hartley know what it takes to deliver results with every decreasing budgets. Not sure what Owen Coyles record is like although he done a great job with St Johnstone a few years back

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Not sure what Owen Coyles record is like although he done a great job with St Johnstone a few years back

Coyle did put together a good Saints First Division side right enough. Then McInnes took over and showed that he was a better manager than Coyle. Coyle when he was at us, remember knew the Scottish lower leagues inside out? I doubt he has the first idea of them now.