Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 minute ago, Debian said:

Yes. Lee Wallace deserves to be assaulted. 

Still hearsay.   No grainy potato-cam is going to prove otherwise. 

Nice whataboutery though :ok:

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I agree with most of what you said apart from the part about ignoring posts, you've done the exact same thing in this thread.

I'm not ignoring anything.  There's so many posts it's hard to keep up. 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Can you please try and explain exactly what it is you are trying to say?

are you saying there's video evidence that a Rangers player was assaulted and that this is the reason the Rangers fans went on to attack the hibs fans. If so are you trying to justify it?

Of curse not. But I object to a player being assaulted because he's on the park following a game. Is that ok?

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm not ignoring anything.  There's so many posts it's hard to keep up. 

Fair enough, to save you having another go at me. I've not one said either set of fans is blameless. I'll reserve judgement. The only thing I've had an issue with is the Rangers statement.

Just now, Debian said:

Of curse not. But I object to a player being assaulted because he's on the park following a game. Is that ok?

Erm I object to that too and I've said as much. so why exactly did you have a dig at me?

5 minutes ago, OLAS said:

You're at it! :lol:  You're the muppet saying it's OK for rangers fans to invade and start fighting because they're being taunted. 

The boy in the video was already on the pitch and threw the first punch.     

Again with yer lies.

I've stayed several times its not ok to invade a pitch and fight whoever you are.

Clear enough for you?

Can you try and be even slightly objective?  You do understand that the vast majority of fans on the pitch were Hibs fans? 

You do understand that very few Rangers fans went on the pitch in comparison? 

The vast majority of Rangers fans did show restraint as they didn't react by going into the pitch. I know this doesn't fit your wee agenda but try and keep up with actual facts.

2 minutes ago, Debian said:

Erm I object to that too and I've said as much. so why exactly did you have a dig at me?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Cos you're a kaaaant and thinking it's ok. Whether its a fan or player no one should be on the park. Once they go they're a kaaaant.

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Again with yer lies.

I've stayed several times its not ok to invade a pitch and fight whoever you are.

Clear enough for you?

Can you try and be even slightly objective?  You do understand that the vast majority of fans on the pitch were Hibs fans? 

You do understand that very few Rangers fans went on the pitch in comparison? 

The vast majority of Rangers fans did show restraint as they didn't react by going into the pitch. I know this doesn't fit your wee agenda but try and keep up with actual facts.

What have the comparative numbers have to with this if you are condemning everyone on the pitch?

2 minutes ago, Debian said:

Cos you're a kaaaant and thinking it's ok. Whether its a fan or player no one should be on the park. Once they go they're a kaaaant.

Thinking what is ok? Invading the pitch or assaulting the players? I've condemned both. 

4 minutes ago, Debian said:

You're gonna have some hangover in the morning ma man. May as well prepare a written statement the now apologising for calling someone a James Hunt. Leave the pub, get that train fae central low level back to Larkhall, get the war tunes on, watch the jubilee celebrations again that you've got on Sky Plus and relax.

4 minutes ago, Mox said:

You're gonna have some hangover in the morning ma man. May as well prepare a written statement the now apologising for calling someone a James Hunt. Leave the pub, get that train fae central low level back to Larkhall, get the war tunes on, watch the jubilee celebrations again that you've got on Sky Plus and relax.

Larkhall?

Don't you mean Stranraer?

9 minutes ago, Mox said:

Mox.  I'm home ya diiick. Away to London Road to that mental caaaants abode and go away. 

No one was complaining here until the videos of assault came out ?

24 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Nah mate ! 

I'm a jinx with the betting so don't bother.

Hard luck today mate, from what I'm reading, it was a cracking game until the finishing scenes that ha clearly out a dampener on the game itself. 

Just a pity that some have spoiled it for the real fans.

Well done to the Hibbees btw. 

I'm sure it was a good game for everyone else mate. I thought we were really really poor for long spells. When you play like that, you deserve bugger all so cant be too upset. 

As for the other stuff I'm sure it will all come out in the next week or so anyway and I'm also sure a few on here will be filing for divorce over it. :)

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Rangers will agree to being a new club now seen as Manchester will get mentioned from here on in

Sevco/Rangers are/were the most vile institution ever shat upon Scottish Football. In the words of corporal Jones "they don't like it up 'em"

Classy way to celebrate. Your team deserved their win. But you prefer to excuse hooliganism.

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Classy way to celebrate. Your team deserved their win. But you prefer to excuse hooliganism.

Hibernian will be in serious shit for what happened to Wallace, that can't be doubted.

do you think Rangers should also be in trouble because of their fans actions? There's a video on the go where a stupid hibs fan goes for a Rangers fan on the pitch but hes then set upon by by 5 or 6 Rangers fans kicking the shit out of him. There's another on here of a Rangers fan running on the pitch from the stand to hit someone.

Surely you agree that both clubs she use be in trouble because of their fans actions?

Edited by vanderark14