Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 minute ago, ShedTA said:

I heard fenian sung loud and clear. No mention of that?

Did you? Your telly sound is much clearer than mine. Admittedly I have a greetin baby teething just now, so I'm not really hearing anything that clearly just now. ?

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Whataboutery of the first order.

The Rangers fans did nothing until the Hibs fans ran over to them. Stupid people react to stupid people. 

To be fair, the hibs fans were celebrating. Why were the rangers fans on the pitch.

Liam McLeod comparing it to 1980 seemed a bit OTT although his line about the vacuum cleaner being invented the year they last won it.

:lol:

I think we need to stop the whataboutery here. I enjoy a good whinge about Rangers fans as much as the next man but there's only one set of supporters who've let themselves down today and that's the Hibs fans. First cup win in over a century and they've ensured it won't be the main headline. Cretins.

Just now, Cove_Sheep said:

You mean them belting out billy boys during the pitch invasion?

You do know there are multiple versions of that song minus the F word?

I'm not saying they didn't sing it, I've got a teething baby in the house, but are you totally sure?

No complaints, best team won on the day. Too many of our lads didn't perform. Tavernier in particular had an absolute nightmare. Stokes tore him to shreds all game. We actually started a bit better second half and got the goal at the right time. We were rank rotten after that. 

All the best to the Hibbies on here, can imagine the night or nights they are now in for. Well deserved after a very tough season. As I said before the match, I think every neutral wanted to see you win it today. Enjoy it lads ;)

1 minute ago, Stu101 said:

Halliday and Wallace seemingly hit coming off the pitch,

If that's true that's a disgrace still say well done hibs that was a real cup final brilliant advert for the Scottish game only to be spoiled by halfwits 

Just left, genuinely fearing for our safety. Absolute scumbags. We deserved to lose, I don't mind that, but to react like the Hibs fans did is disgraceful. I look forward to the games against them next season now. To be avoided I think.

7 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

So would I. Terrible scenes? Hardly. Passionate release after 114 years.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Hibs fans battering fvck out of their own supporters and ours is a passionate release? Goading our fans which could incite a riot is a passionate release?

Edited by thewolf_1980

3 minutes ago, Rossy said:

That 22-1 on a Hibs/Palace double looks a wee bit better now.

& Dortmund for me. 

3.5+ goals treble, too.    Keeping an interest.   

Just now, jcs said:

If that's true that's a disgrace still say well done hibs that was a real cup final brilliant advert for the Scottish game only to be spoiled by halfwits 

text from a mate who was in a box and dosn't follow ether side, so more weight to it than someone pissed off as a result.

Agreed- was a great game for a neutral. bet you the FA cup doesnt come close to that.