Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 141 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

12 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

Send me a PM Scott

Off for a drive to Namibia tomorrow - so thats 7 hours out of my life 1 way

I've told you in the thread...

35 minutes ago, giblet said:

Hibs about to sign another Lithuanian internationalist, this time a midfielder.  They are out for revenge for all the money the Jambos stole from their grandparents pensions back home.

makes a change from your signing players from your parent club.

wait you are not Kevin Moffat are you? :lol:

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as £85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent £85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of £2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the £2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of £2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.
I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Edited by hannibal smith

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Naismith strongly linked with Rangers. 

Will that not upset some of the more militants Rangers supporters?

im sure he's "a wee rat barsteward".

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

On 7/21/2017 at 10:50 PM, hannibal smith said:

makes a change from your signing players from your parent club.

wait you are not Kevin Moffat are you? :lol:

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as £85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent £85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of £2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the £2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of £2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.
I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

That can't be real?

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He scored most of his goals for Motherwell against Killie.

:lol:

Barely kicked a ball since he left Motherwell.

He was Oldham's top goalscorer last season, not that it means much.

Still young enough, hopefully he's got the appetite.

After the sh1te you've signed off us over the years (Samson, Clancy et al) then hopefully we aren't returning the favour!

Seems to be a 'negotiated his release' thing, so he is obviously keen enough to play football rather than sit on the sidelines at Leeds taking what I assume will be a load more dosh than Killie can offer. Only 23 and former u19 international. Again, a positive signing of a young guy with the potential to do well for us and maybe earn us a transfer fee in 2 years time. We badly needed a striker as well as Boyd.

8 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Seems to be a 'negotiated his release' thing, so he is obviously keen enough to play football rather than sit on the sidelines at Leeds taking what I assume will be a load more dosh than Killie can offer. Only 23 and former u19 international. Again, a positive signing of a young guy with the potential to do well for us and maybe earn us a transfer fee in 2 years time. We badly needed a striker as well as Boyd.

Did he not get death threats after the whole Bilel Moshni thing? I've played against Lee at 5's lol. He's a quiet big fella but apparently can be moody. Maybe that's something to do with things not working out down south. Hopefully he kicks on again now, he's definitely got ability ?

Edited by slasher

If nothing else you'll have fun watching the meltdown from some fans when he posts a picture of nandos / chips or him and Dom Thomas in Light or wherever they go these days on a Saturday night :lol:

Plenty of talent and would like to have seen him back at Motherwell if and when Moult goes. 

42 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

His missus is pregnant, so think that's one of the main reasons why he's wanting home.

McCulloch seems to be signing plenty of Lanarkshire players, so I'm guessing he knows them fairly well. Signing Eamonn Brophy from Accies too. 

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

His missus is pregnant, so think that's one of the main reasons why he's wanting home.

McCulloch seems to be signing plenty of Lanarkshire players, so I'm guessing he knows them fairly well. Signing Eamonn Brophy from Accies too. 

If I was to compare Erwin to anyone I'd seen come through, a young Lee McCulloch would be it.

He had a brilliant run at the end of the season that got him his move to Leeds.

Hadn't realised he'd had a successful spell at Oldham. I wonder if it was Stephen Robinson that took him there?