Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 137 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Killie in for Cammy Bell.

I hope Utd are demanding a substantial transfer fee, like several hundred thousand.  Doesn't seem to have been mentioned. 

I remember we released that Polish boy Fojut with a year to go on his contract because he didn't like Dundee - never understood why we didn't want a fee for a guy who was a first pick.  Bell is about our best player, if it were me I'd be asking for £300k minimum. 

45 minutes ago, adamntg said:

I hope Utd are demanding a substantial transfer fee, like several hundred thousand.  Doesn't seem to have been mentioned. 

I remember we released that Polish boy Fojut with a year to go on his contract because he didn't like Dundee - never understood why we didn't want a fee for a guy who was a first pick.  Bell is about our best player, if it were me I'd be asking for £300k minimum. 

Aye, but he once made a mistake against Motherwell when he played for the huns so yer gettin feck aw :wave:

12 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Aye, but he once made a mistake against Motherwell when he played for the huns so yer gettin feck aw :wave:

He's our club captain and only decent player.  Surely United are demanding a transfer fee. 

Haha ! Aye there was a lot of 'ex-hun' stuff going about when he was appointed, but it has to be said that he has conducted himself very well in the eyes of the Killie fans. Very approachable and down to earth, and seems to be a very professional guy. Speaks well about tactics and football philosophy etc, and has made some popular signings. This, of course, inevitably means that we are going to get beat tonight then have a horrendous relegation season :o

I don't remember the last time there was such a feel-good factor around Killie, probably back in the time of Tommy Burns/Williamson, with good young players coming through as well as some hardened pros. Nervous as feck that it comes to nothing but can't help being optimistic about the season ahead. The worrying thing is that it is scarily similar to the feelings of optimism I invariably have on the mornings of Scotland games. :mellow:

16 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Thanks, don't recall him or have heard of him. Old boy I see. 

Was in the Malmo team that beat Celtic a couple of seasons ago too. 

Can only assume you don't really follow football much...

Edited by Parklife