New Celtic Manager - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

26 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'm not in the habit of posting attention seeking pish, I'm not Parklife ;-)

You sought attention by saying "i know something but i'm not telling anyone about it." 

You've got to admit, the "i swear on my kids lives" line is pretty funny. :lol: 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You sought attention by saying "i know something but i'm not telling anyone about it." 

You've got to admit, the "i swear on my kids lives" line is pretty funny. :lol: 

You're the attention seeker on the board sir, I think that's long established but I'm glad I've given you a wee chuckle anyway.

9 minutes ago, neil r said:

Probably about as trustworthy as your mate is likely to slaughter your children.

Just googled "swear on my kids lives", it just related back to mumsnet posts from woman saying they couldn't believe their ex-said that and was still actually lying.

http://www.womansavers.com/forum-for-women/general/1/8289.html

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/general-coffeehouse-chat-514/wine-bar-494/1033730-do-not-swear-my-childs-life-thanks-aibu.html

15 minutes ago, slasher said:

You're the attention seeker on the board sir, I think that's long established but I'm glad I've given you a wee chuckle anyway.

You can have a pop at me all you like, it's not my fault you've made an arse of yourself. :ok: 

13 minutes ago, slasher said:

Have a pop at you? I'm just stating facts. I'll be off now...to the bookies ;-)

Then once the appointment is confirmed,you'll obviously post the betting slip with the ridiculous odds and your winnings??

26 minutes ago, slasher said:

Have a pop at you? I'm just stating facts. I'll be off now...to the bookies ;-)

Im striding down to Ladbrokes myself later on. Got a shit hot tip from a guy in the know but I'm sworn to secrecy. I'm planning on staking the lives of my bairns. I've two boys so should cover an each way life or death gamble.

Win win.

Edited by neil r

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Ronnys departure confirmed by the club.

Have Celtic won the league yet ?

Seems like a (slight) gamble to say he's leaving when there's still 5 games left to play. Things could get interesting again if Aberdeen won on Friday and Celtic lost on Sunday (unlikely I know)... :lol:

7 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Seems like a (slight) gamble to say he's leaving when there's still 5 games left to play. Things could get interesting again if Aberdeen won on Friday and Celtic lost on Sunday (unlikely I know)... :lol:

I think this helps Celtic. It'll ensure the players are a bit more focused, as they know the guy they're not playing for is leaving. 

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Early life[edit]

Michael O'Neill was born on 8 July 1969 in Portadown, County Armagh, to parents Des and Patricia.[1] He comes from a Roman Catholic background.[2] He briefly attended Presentation Convent Primary School before the family moved to Ballymena, County Antrim.[3] In Ballymena he attended All Saints Primary School and later St Louis Grammar School, where he won the Northern Ireland Schools FA Cup. He was also a promisingGaelic games player, representing Antrim GAA minors,[1] before concentrating on football. He played youth football for Ballymena team Star United for four years before joining intermediate club Chimney Corner.[4]

And?

44 minutes ago, neil r said:

Im striding down to Ladbrokes myself later on. Got a shit hot tip from a guy in the know but I'm sworn to secrecy. I'm planning on staking the lives of my bairns. I've two boys so should cover an each way life or death gamble.

Win win.

I'm sure the little voices in your head made that sound hilarious

40 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Season ticket renewals are round the corner. It could backfire as I'm sure you hope but I doubt it.

37 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You might not be in the habit of it but you have definitely managed it on this thread. If you weren't going to say who you think the next manager is, why post at all? 

Dunno m8. I posted about 5/6 weeks ago we were actively seeking a replacement. Then I posted on Sunday that he was finished and a deal to bring his successor was all but done.

I suppose when it goes official people want to try and get a rise out of you or tempt you into spilling the beans. On reflection I shouldve kept my trap shut lol

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Is it cos he's a kafflick? 

You shouldn't prejudice people based on their Religion...  However, no, it isn't - Wiki says he's from that background, doesn't mean he is one... Tut Tut Tut you

8 minutes ago, Debian said:

You shouldn't prejudice people based on their Religion...  However, no, it isn't - Wiki says he's from that background, doesn't mean he is one... Tut Tut Tut you

I'm not prejudiced against anyone based on their religion, are you getting me mixed up with Rangers Football Club?