Good Luck Yes Scotland - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Good Luck Yes Scotland

As a very interested bystander (even ignoring the small wager riding on it ) I think I can safely say the vast majority of Irishmen hope you have the courage to grasp this opportunity with both hands

Good luck ( and be extra vigilant on the postal votes)

Thanks Newryrep..We will return your faith in us and join you in your family of free nations.

The forthcoming Scotland Ireland games just might be the biggest parties yet seen at a football international.

As a very interested bystander (even ignoring the small wager riding on it ) I think I can safely say the vast majority of Irishmen hope you have the courage to grasp this opportunity with both hands

:ok:

Thank you.

I think I can safely say the vast majority of Irishmen hope you have the courage to grasp this opportunity with both hands

It's true, the Irish are massively in favour:

irish1.jpg

However, most don't think we'll have the balls :blush:

irish2.jpg

Thank you,and hopefully tomorrow when we go we all go and will leave no one behind.

Magic. Knew the Irish would be behind us :ok:

I cannot speak for the Yes Scotland Campaign on this board, but I can assure you that they will be grateful for this post.

I work with 4 Irish all voting no. They moved here to not be one of 5m.said they'll go home of its no. Utterly confusing logic.

If you can drive, I can tell you the quickest route to Stranraer. Or perhaps they want to EasyJet it to Belfast.

Good luck boys.

For all the intimadation , bullying and lies that have been thrown at you along with the media bullshit, from what i can gather you have all stood tall and have not bowed under the intense propaganda machine.

Alba Gu Brath

I second this.

Best of luck to Yes side tomorrow. You can do it!

Cork, 2x Dublin, Galway ffs. I don't get it

To be honest, when abroad and hearing Irish, I always thought they'd be like-minded. I assumed they'd be good guys. They're generally not.

I don't even attempt to talk with them any more. They're similar to England or Australia - language is the only common factor these days.

Edited by OLAS

Cheers Newryrep. I've found it very interesting and good fun discussing the referendum on the YBIG forum with all you lads over there. In particular with ColemanY2K, Denis Irwin, Cabra Hoop, Clonbhoy, Bob Hoskins, Stillhuntinghenry, Madferret, londonirish and yourself amongst others :ok:

It's been great to see the fans of Ireland's national team so supportive of Scottish independence :)

To be honest, when abroad and hearing Irish, I always thought they'd be like-minded. I assumed they'd be good guys. They're generally not.

I don't even attempt to talk with them any more. They're similar to England or Australia - language is the only common factor these days.

Dumped by an Irish burd? :P

Mine said YES ;)

Good luck boys.

For all the intimadation , bullying and lies that have been thrown at you along with the media bullshit, from what i can gather you have all stood tall and have not bowed under the intense propaganda machine.

Alba Gu Brath

Cheers Eddie,

Pretty sure if King Kenny had a vote, he'd be one of the good guys !!