This Weekends Games - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs looked very good today. Solid at the back, comfortable in the middle, the odd stray pass but your not likely to get a 100% succession rate at this level. My only concern was the number of chances missed, granted the one where the defender threw himself to block a certain goal was a fantastic peice of defending and is a perfect example why it often pays to have a man on the post.

Anthony Stokes won't score an easier goal all season but he got himself into that position in the first place and it was excellent but of play by James Keatings to create it.

With Cummings(had better days, had far worse too), Keatings, Dagnall and now Stokes all putting in performances today and Malonga not getting a sniff today, Stubbs has got himself a pleasant headache ahead of next week. That's if King Dom is still here

Concerning why there was no Dylan McGeuoch again today, rumour is he's in talks with Holby City ?. He's like a tampon, in for a week then out for the next three.

Edited by DoonTheSlope

GMS, McGregor, Armstrong, Christie and Allan for a run out in both of the May friendlies ?

Unlikely. If GMS and Armstrong have barely featured for Scotland then I'd say the rest have no chance as they've done far less to deserve the call up.

Unlikely. If GMS and Armstrong have barely featured for Scotland then I'd say the rest have no chance as they've done far less to deserve the call up.

I can see a lot of Celtic players being called up in March because we are picking two squads.

I've been impressed by McGregor recently.

I can see a lot of Celtic players being called up in March because we are picking two squads.

I've been impressed by McGregor recently.

Been to a lot of games and seen him, have you?

Aye, get that but it's an opportunity.

There are plenty players at other clubs who deserve a chance in these pointless friendlies.

For all the folk that criticised the Aberdeen game, I thought it was a decent enough game. More so the 1st half, but decent enough.

If you want to see a game of hoofball with the atmosphere of a pre-season friendly on the moon, Hamilton v Hearts just now. The 2 most cynical teams I've seen this season playing each other.

To be fair Accies are doing everything not to lose the game which is against the way they normally try to play football

Thats understandable because of recent results

How many did Motherwell lose against Hearts last week ?

Since everybody in the world has Hearts on their coupon Accies should get something out the game anyway

For all the folk that criticised the Aberdeen game, I thought it was a decent enough game. More so the 1st half, but decent enough.

If you want to see a game of hoofball with the atmosphere of a pre-season friendly on the moon, Hamilton v Hearts just now. The 2 most cynical teams I've seen this season playing each other.

shocker from the Hearts player . Definite red.

It's only the usual lunatic suspects who criticised the Aberdeen game.

It's just what they do.