Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 30 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

10 minutes ago, phart said:

Why the heck is she campaigning in another countries Elections?

Scottish Labour are a pure beemur !

Endless jibes at Sturgeon telling her to get on with her day job as she goes on a freebie to the USA

This is at the same time as Anas Sarwar & co are out on their latest campaign which is "save the NHS"

They have bussed in activists from England it would seem to man stalls

The Scottish NHS has a 90% approval rating last i heard

Its just constant lies and subterfuge

33 minutes ago, thplinth said:

oh feck!

Jezzo ignore the mad quote shit above.

Couple of points on the mad Hill.

Don't think this would ever have been raised by the FBI unless it was significant especially 11 days before the general election, this was the least worst choice for Comey, think about that...

Clinton is asking for the FBI to disclose everything. She does so knowing full well they cannot due to it being an investigation.

This is the woman who took hammers to her cell phones, acid washed hard drives and bleach bitted her data. You what!!

If Hillary wanted the data to be disclosed why does she not release her own secret cache of the e-mails with her lawyers, that she has so desperately tried to hide from us all? She is asking the FBI to disclose what she already has and has been desperately trying to hide from us and them all along. 

She is demanding they FBI give up the emails she has so meticulously made sure she erased from us.

Are people so stupid they cannot see this?

1 hour ago, duncan II said:

WTF is that daft cow doing in an American election :blink:

I think Trump will win, I should have lumped on at 6/1 a few weeks ago, best odds are now 3/1.

I was wrong with the Independence and EU referendums, hope Im wrong with the US Election.

28 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Are people so stupid they cannot see this?

I doubt thats the case

Personally the more i see her lying face the more i despise her

Unfortunately the fear of the unknown with Trump is likely to be the deciding factor - and you have to admit that it is a big fear

41 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I doubt thats the case

Yeah, if anything the media makes me want a Trump win. But then I think about it for a minute and realize that whatever the answers are to the ills of the world, Trump is none of them. Words have no meaning for him, so why listen to, or trust, anything he says? That's what came out of he debates for me, unfiltered by the media - and if you do trust what he says, it doesn't suggest that things will improve in foreign policy - take his views on ISIS and Mosul...

Trump wins and we have four years of chaos and then the inevitable reaction with "a safe pair of hands" returning to the status quo ante and reentrenchment for another generation. Clinton wins and maybe in four years time there'll be a challenger to tap in to the ever-increasing desire for change who has more going for him or her than the simple fact of not being Clinton.

Edited by DonnyTJS

9 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

Yeah, if anything the media makes me want a Trump win.

This is why Thplinth may be right and he will win

It's not so much the media bias - it's more of a (up until recently) whitewashing of Hillary's actions

It cant be stated enough how many people in America, a lot of them women, that actually despise her

Im sure that in the past voters disliked the other party's candidate but this is something entirely different

Edited by Ally Bongo

23 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

This is why Thplinth may be right and he will win

It's not so much the media bias - it's more of a (up until recently) whitewashing of Hillary's actions

It cant be stated enough how many people in America, a lot of them women, that actually despise her

Im sure that in the past voters disliked the other party's candidate but this is something entirely different

Any other, halfway competent, candidate would've destroyed Clinton by now. He had the opportunities in the debates but blew it every time.

Hillary had no traction when it came to pussy-grabbing because of her hubby, and Trump could've actually come out of the second debate on the moral high ground if he'd focused on acknowledging past mistakes and apologizing for them rather than deflecting. But Trump doesn't do making mistakes. Clinton says she made a mistake over voting for going into Iraq and it gets harder to hurt her over it.

At the end of one debate, they were asked what they admired about their opponent. Trump spoke last - climaxing the debate - and chose Clinton's determination not to give up. I was watching it and expected him to list every failure she could be associated with, finishing with "And still, after failure upon failure, she doesn't give up ..." Instead he rambled for his two minutes, missing an open goal.

In a way, a Trump win wouldn't bother me too much. I doubt it'd affect me personally and it would certainly be interesting, but I've seen nowt to suggest he'd improve things. I wonder who he'd bring in to fill the main offices of state having alienated most of those might have a clue how things work. He's left with inexperienced ideologues. I suppose we have to be grateful that he beat Ted Cruz ...

Trump is one of the few candidates that gives Hilary a win. A point which my mind keeps coming back to.

Hopefully some folk who normally can't be arsed with politics are realising that they need to get involved and start sorting out the system that flung these two candidates out.

Personally i think i'm going to get a dog and go for long walks and start ignoring all this shit. Too depressing.

An american chap I was discussing this with said he thought Trump was about the only candidate that gave Clinton a chance of winning which is probably true but equally I said she is the one candidate that gives him a chance of winning. Plus worth remembering that Trump defeated 16 other candidates for republican nomination. I think folk underestimate him politically or at least they did. He has literally taken on everyone and everybody who has opposed him. I never would have thought it possible, totally fearless. And not only is he still standing after withering media fire for weeks and weeks he is now winning. You can sense it. If he wins this it will be one of the greatest political achievements of all time. He will have pulled victory out of the jaws of defeat so many times we will have lost count. And I agree that the law of diminishing marginal returns has been well reached now with the media bias.  Now it is not hurting him anymore it is helping him. Said it before the hatred the media has of him along with the likes of the Clintons and the Bushes are the best endorsement he can have. They all thought they were going to destroy him with their little sex tapes ploy but now I would imagine a few of them will be starting to look over their shoulders a little and wonder if maybe they have backed the wrong horse. My prediction is if Trump wins he will do more in his first 100 days than Obama did in 8 years. 

By the way did you see that Trump's Hollywood star was vandalized by some millionaire activist twat. Well after it a homeless black lady went dow there to 'guard it'.

homeless-man-star-hollywood-trump-768x62

So some Clinton supporters went down to rough her up.

Do these people have any idea how this looks? Pushing around some old lady with mental health issues no doubt. And they are screaming at Trump supporters for being fascists. 

42 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Anything happens to Trump between now and 8 years from now even if it is an accident... civil war. 

We are lead to believe that this is why prominent Republicans that agree with many non Republicans who see Trump as a "clear and present danger" to the USA are afraid to speak out against him 

It could arguably still happen if Clinton wins

I may have to go back on my assumption that nothing would come of this investigation

She may well be fvcked

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

One of the most despicable things the Obama & Clinton campaign has done has been to make strategy out of polarizing americans into racial ghettos against each other for political gain. Mass uncontrolled (and it has to be uncontrolled to make sure it is democrat) immigration is to them just another way to tilt the scales in their favour but with no heed to the longer term societal cost. Also true of New Labour in the UK too. The left sees race as their big political card to divide and conquer us. First mass immigration then later once that is done wait and see it will be mass racial incitement... you are seeing it already, this is how they roll. It is all gender, race, religion (where it suits), ethnicity (where it suits), but never ever anymore we are all Americans. 

Listen to Trump talk...despite what they say he is we are all americans.

Up is down here folks.

On 10/29/2016 at 7:45 PM, thplinth said:
41 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I may have to go back on my assumption that nothing would come of this investigation

She may well be fvcked

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

Yes saw a bit on news saying several hundred thousand emails ? Who gets/sends/reads/writes that many emails ? Its an insane number.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

One of the most despicable things the Obama & Clinton campaign has done has been to make strategy out of polarizing americans into racial ghettos against each other for political gain. Mass uncontrolled (and it has to be uncontrolled to make sure it is democrat) immigration is to them just another way to tilt the scales in their favour but with no heed to the longer term societal cost. Also true of New Labour in the UK too. The left sees race as their big political card to divide and conquer us. First mass immigration then later once that is done wait and see it will be mass racial incitement... you are seeing it already, this is how they roll. It is all gender, race, religion (where it suits), ethnicity (where it suits), but never ever anymore we are all Americans. 

Listen to Trump talk...despite what they say he is we are all americans.

Up is down here folks.

Superman has the right idea!!

supes-HrMwLC.jpg