Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 31 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

13 minutes ago, phart said:

I told you not to listen to Kurt ;)

Agreed

However to be fair there was only the phone mentioned initially

Damn that pesky laptop is something he will be saying to himself i guess ...

11 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Agreed

However to be fair there was only the phone mentioned initially

Damn that pesky laptop is something he will be saying to himself i guess ...

The whole thing is a total shambles, in fact this presidential race might be one of the greatest shambles i've seen.

5 minutes ago, phart said:

The whole thing is a total shambles, in fact this presidential race might be one of the greatest shambles i've seen.

Both sides are going so much out their way in trying to discredit their opponent to the extent that they could destroy each other - if they havent already

Politicising the FBI is never going to end well

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/harry-reid-letter-fbi-james-comey-clinton-emails-trump-russia-ties-hatch-act/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7i&linkId=30506399

The number of emails seem puzzling, someone i know is speculating it was because the information is being sold, that's why there are huge stacks of information on separate servers. It's not day to day email having tens of thousands, it's a collection of data in a package to be sold.

Citing some chinese nuke deals in the 90's as evidence of it happening in the past with Bill Clinton.

Not had a chance to look into either of these claims though, the selling information one is a new angle. So much shyte about this situation though so hard to know.

Edited by phart

The Russian angle is cause of a tweet and Sputnik. "Paste" a rolling stone type magazine has been covering it from both sides.

Below 3 "indepth" articles in chronological order on the situation, links with the full emails are at the end etc, it's a bit of reading and looking up but gives a good idea.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/10/calm-down-everyone-theres-no-real-evidence-of-a-tr.html

Calm Down, Everyone: There's No Real Evidence of a Trump—Russia Conspiracy

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/10/did-newsweeks-kurt-eichenwald-use-threats-and-brib.html

Did Newsweek's Kurt Eichenwald Use Threats and Bribery to Silence a Young Journalist?

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/10/kurt-eichenwalds-deception-and-newsweeks-ostrich-s.html

Kurt Eichenwald’s Deception, and Newsweek’s Failure to Restrain: A Follow-Up

Edited by phart

650,000 emails does look like someone did a mass download somehow.

Hmmm could it be that the perv Weiner took out an 'insurance policy' somehow by copying over some file and then when caught being a perv traded his cache for a deal by selling out his estranged wife and the email cache... His estranged wife who will now be negotiating her own deal against her soon to be ex employer.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

650,000 emails does look like someone did a mass download somehow.

Hmmm could it be that the perv Weiner took out an 'insurance policy' somehow by copying over some file and then when caught being a perv traded his cache for a deal by selling out his estranged wife and the email cache... His estranged wife who will now be negotiating her own deal against her soon to be ex employer.

Well if Huma wants immunity there is only one person she is grassing up. Someone has mentioned they made $250,000,000 giving speeches WTF?

They claimed they were broke when Bill left office. Since then they did not invent anything or make anything to sell yet somehow they made 200 million dollars 'giving speeches'. Does the media every ask them how this possible, what it was they were really making the money for?

No not a word while at the same time Trump's bona fide businesses are treated with suspicion and disdain.

Trump was asking the question last night and you will hear more and more of it - why are the media not all over the fact that Clinton was given the debate questions? Why are they not asking her why she did not turn the person in for doing it and tell the moderators to draft new questions? Why are the media utterly silent on this? If it was Trump he would have gotten roasted for it endlessly. That slimey little turd Andersen Cooper - where is he now.  Whankers.

The Clintons are rotten to the core and the media are just the same. Despicable ba$tards.

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

So it's simply a security issue which has been deemed not an issue? Nothing to see then? 

ps, I didn't read it all... is my summary right?

Nah they found 650k more emails, so it's a shit show thats going to drag on past the elections.

Hillary's campaign managers estranged husband was getting emails sent to the phone/laptop he was using to send dickpics to a 15 year old.

1 hour ago, phart said:

Nah they found 650k more emails, so it's a shit show thats going to drag on past the elections.

Hillary's campaign managers estranged husband was getting emails sent to the phone/laptop he was using to send dickpics to a 15 year old.

What exactly has Clinton done wrong? 

14 minutes ago, macy37 said:

What exactly has Clinton done wrong? 

Had loads of government secrets on devices which were not secure. 13 blackberries and 2 ipads, then smashed a couple of them with hammers, or left them unaccounted for.

Since they can't access the phones the FBI couldn't find out if foreign agents had accessed the email, but they confirmed folk that were getting them had been compromised.

There is further speculation that she sold the information, thats why it's so many emails all packaged up and in an easy place someone can just come in and steal it.

Genuine question, as I'm not following things all that closely, but what is the evidence for the smashing phones with a hammer bit? It just sounds so dense. If you're trying to hide dodgy goings-on on a phone, you'd 'lose' it off a bridge, or summat, not belt the thing with a hammer then hand it over ... Just seems weird.

It's in the FBI report.

Here's some articles referencing it.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/how-hillary-clinton-aide-destroyed-phones-2016-9

https://www.wired.com/2016/09/actually-clinton-destroyed-phones-better/

" Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, and Hanley “indicated the whereabouts of Clinton’s devices would frequently become unknown once she transitioned to a new device”, the documents state. “Cooper did recall two instances where he destroyed Clinton’s old mobile devices by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/02/hillary-clinton-emails-laptop-thumb-drive-archive-missing