Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 118 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

What is the projected majority in the house? Just reading it might be 7 or something. If it is this low (even double that) I’d say this is actually a very big trump win. That is an unmanageable majority and with Pelosi at the helm maybe trump is going to find this easy pickings.

Edited by thplinth

43 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What is the projected majority in the house? Just reading it might be 7 or something. If it is this low (even double that) I’d say this is actually a very big trump win. That is an unmanageable majority and with Pelosi at the helm maybe trump is going to find this easy pickings.

23 according to the NYT.

42 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

23 according to the NYT.

Still very low if true. As it s the NYT I'll take it with  tablespoon of salt for now.

Sessions away. I would say he was Trumps biggest mistake to date by far. I think he was told to align with trump early as an insurance policy. A wee rat i suspect.

Jim Acosta from CNN has his Whitehouse credentials revoked by Trumpy after having the temerity to pull him up on his Caravan rhetoric 

Only a matter of time before implosion occurs 

Unfortunately i think the whole world will suffer 

I see that mega bellend Accosta has finally has his WH press pass suspended for manhandling a female staffer or something (plus years of accumulated dickish behaviour no doubt).

Meanwhile this is going on while the guys wife and four kids are cowering inside alone.

Edited by thplinth

Acosta was trying to hold the President to account and he didn't manhandle anyone that I know of. He was being basically deafied by the president so was trying to ask him the question.

I just wish they'd be this forthright all the time.

I don't recognise the Left in America as LEFT really, really authoritarian the stuff you'd normally associate with the far right.

1 minute ago, phart said:

Acosta was trying to hold the President to account and he didn't manhandle anyone that I know of. He was being basically deafied by the president so was trying to ask him the question.

I just wish they'd be this forthright all the time.

I don't recognise the Left in America as LEFT really, really authoritarian the stuff you'd normally associate with the far right.

Unless grabbing hold of his mic is deemed as manhandling.

31 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I see that mega bellend Accosta has finally has his WH press pass suspended for manhandling a female staffer or something (plus years of accumulated dickish behaviour no doubt).

Meanwhile this is going on while the guys wife and four kids are cowering inside alone.

Meanwhile 12 have just died in a bar as Trump has zero interest in standing up to the NRA.

Looking forward to his crocodile tears later.

Skip to the 4 minute mark for the discussion on Accosta's manhandling.

"You dont put your hands on young woman."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/cnns-acosta-owes-trump-white-house-staffer-an-apology-conway

Outrageous, he should probably be arrested and charged (with attempted murder).

And it was not his mic. Plenty good better journalists out there but Accosta is not one of them.

Cant be long until Trump gets blamed for the latest shooting.

I did see it was reported that the bar in question had a Country night on a Wednesday. Probably best to keep an open mind at this point. Guy walked in, no talking, had smoke bombs and just opened up. Does not sound like a heat of the moment thing.

Edited by thplinth

White male kills 12 including Cop 

If edited footage from Infowars to smear Acosta isnt enough it will be interesting how the alt righties will spin this one 

Edited by Ally Bongo

On 5/23/2017 at 10:37 AM, thplinth said:

If it was a suicide vest I am thinking this means they have access to military explosives in the UK now. Very bad news if so. How are they getting it in... If they have that they will have assault rifles as well I expect.

As for targeting kids - did people not read the details of the Syrian bus bombing recently. They lured dozens of children out of buses offering them treats from a car which contained a bomb. Once they were all around the car they blew them up. There are no limits anymore. Utter depravity is the norm.

Thplinth here, the day after the Manchester bomb happily scoring political points.   And that's not mention wild speculation as well and - in hindsight - demonstrating extremely pish judgement.   I wonder what's changed in 18 months?