January Transfer News - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

January Transfer News

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was his contract up at the end of the season?

Yeah it was up at the end of the season and I think he was falling down the pecking order. He was also someone who divided opinion amongst the fans (I liked him he brought us something different, had great ability and very rarley gave away possession) but he could be frustrating to watch and could appear lazy at times.

Yeah it was up at the end of the season and I think he was falling down the pecking order. He was also someone who divided opinion amongst the fans (I liked him he brought us something different, had great ability and very rarley gave away possession) but he could be frustrating to watch and could appear lazy at times.

Almost a straight swap for Stokes then, wages wise.

All rather depressingly quiet. Admittedly this may be solely related to being a Dons fan. I guess the majority of Scottish clubs are at the bottom of the food chain such that most activity has to be late in the window (once those with deeper pockets have concluded their business).

Any news would be welcome (other than anything related to another goalie). Even then, did hear a horrible rumour about Foster - Quinn goes north and Foster comes south. He's never been doing anything other than going south. His arrival would likely signal an instant end to my interest in this season.

Swansea have signed Scottish midfielder Ryan Blair from Falkirk for an undisclosed fee.

The 19-year-old, who has penned a three-and-a-half year deal, becomes the first Swansea signing since Francesco Guidolin was appointed as head coach last week.

"It feels great. I never thought I would get the opportunity to join a Premier League club," Blair told the official Swansea website.

Another from Falkirk to Swansea... I take it there is a tie in here?

Swansea have signed Scottish midfielder Ryan Blair from Falkirk for an undisclosed fee.

The 19-year-old, who has penned a three-and-a-half year deal, becomes the first Swansea signing since Francesco Guidolin was appointed as head coach last week.

"It feels great. I never thought I would get the opportunity to join a Premier League club," Blair told the official Swansea website.

Another from Falkirk to Swansea... I take it there is a tie in here?

Is there some kind of link between these two clubs? I'm sure a couple have went from Falkirk down to Swansear in the last couple of years.

All rather depressingly quiet. Admittedly this may be solely related to being a Dons fan. I guess the majority of Scottish clubs are at the bottom of the food chain such that most activity has to be late in the window (once those with deeper pockets have concluded their business).

Any news would be welcome (other than anything related to another goalie). Even then, did hear a horrible rumour about Foster - Quinn goes north and Foster comes south. He's never been doing anything other than going south. His arrival would likely signal an instant end to my interest in this season.

Ignore.

Me, not you.

Edited by Rossy

Dons wont sign anyone. The squad is good enough to finish second and that's about the limit of their ambition.