January Transfer News - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

January Transfer News

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the "Tele" Telfer may be released before the end of the transfer window. That was £200K well spent!

we have done quite a few of them. tbf telfer was a needless acquisition. humourous pinching him from rangers but pointless as we had plenty of midfield options, young and old. poor management.

Ryan McGowan sold to China for £300k, which is preferable to seeing him end at Aberdeen. He'll probably be back there in a year or so though.

Aiden Connolly is being released as well I hear and some 19 year old loanee from West Ham coming on. That's sure to end well.

£300k with 6 months left on contract - well take that.

we have done quite a few of them. tbf telfer was a needless acquisition. humourous pinching him from rangers but pointless as we had plenty of midfield options, young and old. poor management.

Surely the humour backfired when you were forced to pay £200K? Plus, he was never going to get a sniff at our first team under McCoist anyway.

I think it would be rash to release Telfer now. He's shown enough that he could yet develop into a good player, and next season in the Championship would be ideal for him to prove it.

possibly. not sure i would agree that he has shown enough. he has shown the bare minimum i would say.

Apparently St Johnstone want to purchase Blair Allston now, instead of the Summer and have in turn increased their asking price for O'Halloran to cover their fee for the Falkirk player.

I think by now your credibility with your "inside knowledge" is pretty ####ed! Lol