So, Who Else Is A Terrorist Sympathiser? - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So, Who Else Is A Terrorist Sympathiser?

Sorry forgot when it would become rangers fault. Get another 400 pages on why. Absoluter. And by the way hope we welcoming them back as they are heroes. All of them.

Dropping bombs on innocent people does not make you a hero of any sort.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the timing on that is entirely coincidental and we'll see them charged and up in court in due course.

Oh aye I forgot its the only raid that happened ffs

My wallet??? What the france has the money I have in my pocket got to do with terrorists trying to destroy all of my country and beliefs? People like you kid will look for any excuse and its normally the money one cos that's easiest to follow on the imbec

ile scale. Or google for loonies. The scum hate the bones of us and are trying to destroy us and the way of life we have. Freedom comes at a price as does democracy.. Luckily we have stood before and doing again. Apologists are us seems like a great website which may be better trying.

Stop listening to the lies and miss information of the msm and try looking into what you are being told to believe. Why was Israel treating Isis commanders and letting trucks of ammo cross over to them?. Why is Turkey buying oil from Isis? Why is it bad for Isis to behead folk but not Saudi? Try looking into where Isis get there money from.

More like a Harrier jump jet landing on the centre circle. :-))

Not all of the 55% just a proportion.

Hope canny get a harrier they were all sold off

There's something a bit screwy with our democracy when all votes are whipped.

What is the point in having hundreds of MPs in parliament all day yesterday talking about a vote that they have already been told which way they are to vote. The real debates and decisions are taken behind closed doors.

Your employer is not allowed to influence your vote in a general election yet the MPs when making such a critical decision are told if you don't do as a told your out of a job in a few years. It's messed up.

Would be as well getting rid of all the MPs have the various parties "cabinets" and just let them divvy up their votes.

Edited by Mee

Overheard an old Labour guy coming into the office this morning, "SNP twats voted no, I'm ashamed to be Scottish".

Didn't get the opportunity to point out that the only Scottish Labour MP also voted no, as did the majority of the PLP...

:lol:

I love stuff like this.

There's an old boy in the local CLP who is utterly convinced in his head that Corbyn moving policy decisions to the membership will result in party policy reflecting HIS opinion, forgetting that there are thousands of other members who's opinion on Trident isn't based on Die Hard movies.

My wallet??? What the france has the money I have in my pocket got to do with terrorists trying to destroy all of my country and beliefs? People like you kid will look for any excuse and its normally the money one cos that's easiest to follow on the imbec

ile scale. Or google for loonies. The scum hate the bones of us and are trying to destroy us and the way of life we have. Freedom comes at a price as does democracy.. Luckily we have stood before and doing again. Apologists are us seems like a great website which may be better trying.

You are a peaceful ordinary person who was getting on with your life then foreigners started dropping bombs in your community every day destroying all you have. You lose your parents, wife, children killed in a bombing raid - how do you think that would make you feel? Do you think you would continue to feel peace loving, would you feel no angry thoughts... think on that?

It is those desperate for violence who are helping breed more of it.

Probably not - are there any?

Yes. Jeremy was the best man for the job, he's stood by his convictions for decades. I doubt a younger politician would be able to handle the pressure from the media and hostile elements of the PLP.

Obviously I'm biased, but throughout the debate yesterday he looked like a leader, he sounded like a leader, and he conducted himself wonderfully in a hostile environment which often resorted to personal insults.

I've just seen Tony Benn's loon's speech, that so many folk seem to think was brilliant. Does strutting aboot like a demented chicken, repeating stuff that has already been said, constitute a brilliant speech these days?

It was a rambling pile of push from a man, lest we forget who voted to invade Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. A serial war junkie.

When I saw the speech and then the cheering and whooping on the Tory benches, it reminded of a cribs song which name I forget, but there's a line in it that goes 'it's like getting a slap on the back in a room full of morons'

Bet we did vote for who????

Last I knew 56 of Scotland's 59 MPs are SNP

We voted to remain part of the Union, the Union then voted Tory :ok:

You are a peaceful ordinary person who was getting on with your life then foreigners started dropping bombs in your community every day destroying all you have. You lose your parents, wife, children killed in a bombing raid - how do you think that would make you feel? Do you think you would continue to feel peace loving, would you feel no angry thoughts... think on that?

If I lived in a place that had been taken over by people or was housing people who were attacking these foreigners who started bombing my community every day then I think there is a fair chance I'd have seen it coming.

You know Daesh kill Muslims? Muslims v Muslims. Sectarianism in the extreme. They would want to kill us before any Western intervention. It's a hardline fascist type ideology that started hundreds of years ago. It's not an episode of Homeland.

If I lived in a place that had been taken over by people or was housing people who were attacking these foreigners who started bombing my community every day then I think there is a fair chance I'd have seen it coming.

Seeing something coming and having the ability to do anything about it are two very different things. What do you think you would have done, if you had seen what was coming?

You know Daesh kill Muslims? Muslims v Muslims. Sectarianism in the extreme. They would want to kill us before any Western intervention. It's a hardline fascist type ideology that started hundreds of years ago. It's not an episode of Homeland.

And it is not a movie on Rambo.

What makes the UK so good at finding these daesh leaders, so good that we have to join the fray.

Don't you think the USA, France, Russia and others are capable of finding these leaders and taking them out and don't you think that they're already diminishing daesh capabilities already.

This vote is just to make pig shaqqing Cameron look good on the world stage, that's all.

Last nights vote has ensured that terrorism acts are going to be more likely and more frequent, along with more young muslims radicalised in the UK, but it is okay for Cameron and his ilk as he will get 24/7 police protection.

What about the average person on the street, their blood will be on his and his supporters hands.

They want to kill us because of western intervention and the Iraq war played a major part in the sectarianism. Aye you're right it's not homeland, this doesn't have an ending in sight.

Seeing something coming and having the ability to do anything about it are two very different things. What do you think you would have done, if you had seen what was coming?

I totally agree with your first sentence, and as for the 2nd...

TBH I'm not sure. I'd probably try to get out, somewhere - anywhere, but that carries a major risk from the people who have taken over who don't seem too keen on people deserting their land. I certainly wouldn't be happy with the people who brought this to my front door.

It was a rambling pile of push from a man, lest we forget who voted to invade Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. A serial war junkie.

When I saw the speech and then the cheering and whooping on the Tory benches, it reminded of a cribs song which name I forget, but there's a line in it that goes 'it's like getting a slap on the back in a room full of morons'

TBF as cheering and whooping goes, I thought it was restrained. Nothing like the Tories have been in the past.

Their PR department obviously explained that whooping while sending bombers into a country just doesn't look good.

J

I had no idea he had said this... When I knew the vote was coming I just said to myself "Hilary will be bawdeep in that". As Wings said, I hope, but doubt the media will bat an eyelid.

On hilary, I dare say some of his views are borne by a hatred of his dad.

Are you telling me that everyone in the Syrian areas we are bombing is Daesh?

What is your point exactly?