So, Who Else Is A Terrorist Sympathiser? - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So, Who Else Is A Terrorist Sympathiser?

The intelligence services are constantly fighting them and carrying out raids such as the one today in Luton.

I'm sure the timing on that is entirely coincidental and we'll see them charged and up in court in due course.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you suggesting that the leader of the red tories isn't principled when it comes to leading his party?

Labour has many many problems, most that will require years of fixing but calling them the Red Tories doesn't quite fit with Corbyn in charge, don't get me wrong the red Tory description, while not one I would use, sadly fits a lot of them

Are you suggesting that the VP of CND isn't principled when it comes to Nuclear weapons?

Well abstaining on on a vote against Trident doesn't seem very principled to me? He has failed to vote twice on this issue this year.

Well abstaining on on a vote against Trident doesn't seem very principled to me? He has failed to vote twice on this issue this year.

The debate and vote on Trident renewal is scheduled for February 2016 and has been for some time. If the motion in January had passed that debate and vote would still take place. If the motion in November had passed the debate and vote in February would still take place. Corbyn dismissed both motions as Party politic stunts... I don't agree, it was a chance to bring the debate to the public eye, and as a member of the CND I was annoyed that the organisation didn't acknowledge the motion in November... Other than some Scottish CND tweets that made WingsOverScotland seem stable.

I don't believe for a second that any of the above brings the principles of a man who has been a life long campaigner against disarmament into question... At all.

The debate and vote on Trident renewal is scheduled for February 2016 and has been for some time. If the motion in January had passed that debate and vote would still take place. If the motion in November had passed the debate and vote in February would still take place. Corbyn dismissed both motions as Party politic stunts... I don't agree, it was a chance to bring the debate to the public eye, and as a member of the CND I was annoyed that the organisation didn't acknowledge the motion in November... Other than some Scottish CND tweets that made WingsOverScotland seem stable.

I don't believe for a second that any of the above brings the principles of a man who has been a life long campaigner against disarmament into question... At all.

Agreed. You could question his leadership skills but not his principles.

Cameron will be happy to see now that Corbyn the hero (most on here) and his sidekick supported the IRA (defending that?). Next election must be a shoe in for them. Loonies. Cameron may be a lot of things but stands up against pricks like this. Corbyn is a cuddly old man? Wasnt so according to article posted. Unless its all a right wing conspiracy. Its all Bile if you ask me? Or if your Parklife it will be something to do with cancer. ####sake. I wont change 90% of folk on here that it is right thing to do to stand against terrorism. Just like you wont convince me not to. No matter how many Googleologists. Bile I tell ye!!!

Cameron will be happy to see now that Corbyn the hero (most on here) and his sidekick supported the IRA (defending that?). Next election must be a shoe in for them. Loonies. Cameron may be a lot of things but stands up against pricks like this. Corbyn is a cuddly old man? Wasnt so according to article posted. Unless its all a right wing conspiracy. Its all Bile if you ask me? Or if your Parklife it will be something to do with cancer. ######sake. I wont change 90% of folk on here that it is right thing to do to stand against terrorism. Just like you wont convince me not to. No matter how many Googleologists. Bile I tell ye!!!

Its cute that you think this is about Cameron and co standing against terrorism. Check your wallet while you cheer the bombs falling on Syria

Well I think if you are that principled you take every opportunity to oppose. What exactly did he have to lose. Was it really that difficult?

Labour have fell into another Tory trap & will have a right wing leader soon enough

Hilary Benn just made Corbyn look like a ##### and undermined him in from of every cvnt

We should just laugh at Scunnered from now on when he tells us its a good time to be alive in the Labour party because he is clearly just as much as a fantasist as Benn, Cameron, Hammond et al

Edited by Ally Bongo

We should just laugh at Scunnered from now on when he tells us its a good time to be alive in the Labour party because he is clearly just as much as a fantasist as Benn, Cameron, Hammond et al

Creepy!

It's not just a good time to be alive. It's a glorious time to be alive!

Its cute that you think this is about Cameron and co standing against terrorism. Check your wallet while you cheer the bombs falling on Syria

My wallet??? What the france has the money I have in my pocket got to do with terrorists trying to destroy all of my country and beliefs? People like you kid will look for any excuse and its normally the money one cos that's easiest to follow on the imbec

ile scale. Or google for loonies. The scum hate the bones of us and are trying to destroy us and the way of life we have. Freedom comes at a price as does democracy.. Luckily we have stood before and doing again. Apologists are us seems like a great website which may be better trying.

Miriam Brett @MiriamBrett 21s21 seconds ago

I'm heartbroken for peace activists in Labour. They've given some impassioned speeches, but have been sorely let down by their pro war MPs.

If you believe in social justice then Corbyn is the best chance of achieving it as long as Scotland is part of the Union.

Aye he's not perfect and labour are more bad than good but it's still surprising the amount on here who seem to enjoy hoping he fails

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Miriam Brett ‏@MiriamBrett 21s21 seconds ago

I'm heartbroken for peace activists in Labour. They've given some impassioned speeches, but have been sorely let down by their pro war MPs.

Thank you kindly comrade Miriam.

I've seen some call for the progressives to abandon Labour... Reactionary pish! If the progressives had abandoned the party we wouldn't have Corbyn as leader and be in the glorious position we now find ourselves in.

If you believe in social justice then Corbyn is the best chance of achieving it as long as Scotland is part of the Union.

Thats the same argument as voting Labour is the best way for Scotland to prosper in the Union

He has just been made to look like a clown by Hilary Benn

There is absolutely no way Corbyn will be allowed to take Labour into the next General Election sadly

Tory MP Nusrat Ghani, one of 13 Muslims on the green benches, says we’re ‘not going to sit at a table and agree to a 10-point plan - so we have to take the fight to them’.

“There’s nothing we have that they want apart from our demise,” she says.

“As a Muslim woman I will stand with people of all faiths who abhor Daesh’s ideology, their rhetoric and their actions.”

She also says: “There are few things more dangerous than misfits who live outside the law who feel they can be recruited by Daesh... It craves headlines that reinforce its apocalyptic propaganda.”

And on and on. Stand up against them. Or support them. Or wait until they commit more attrocities until you finally wake up. Time there was another side to the story on here. But luckily you wont be deciding. The people who have the facts not the google ones will decide and go to destroy those who would destroy us. End of.

I see Hilary Benn doing a fantastic job rousing support for the Tory government

Great speech tbh. But shame no one to sum up against the motion/govt.

Thats the same argument as voting Labour is the best way for Scotland to prosper in the Union

He has just been made to look like a clown by Hilary Benn

There is absolutely no way Corbyn will be allowed to take Labour into the next General Election sadly

I don't think it is. I'm not advocating anyone here votes Labour. You're probably right, I suspect he'll be kicked out before the election, further losing them more votes down south