Scottish Cup Draw - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Draw

Looking forward to stubbsy greeting about Hibs getting kicked off the pitch in a few weeks

all the pressure on you Jambos for this one. Out with my Jumbo pals at the weekend and there was a distinct air of overconfidence. Looking forward to it. Would settle for a draw to bring you back to the big stadium.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the pressure on you Jambos for this one. Out with my Jumbo pals at the weekend and there was a distinct air of overconfidence. Looking forward to it. Would settle for a draw to bring you back to the big stadium.

i am certainly not overconfident, Stubbs did seem to get his tactics spot on against Neilson last season. We are a much better team than last season and are hitting form at the right time while you have seemed to stutter a bit recently.

Suppose you will be hoping for a replay to justify building such a ridiculously big stand.

i am certainly not overconfident, Stubbs did seem to get his tactics spot on against Neilson last season. We are a much better team than last season and are hitting form at the right time while you have seemed to stutter a bit recently.

Suppose you will be hoping for a replay to justify building such a ridiculously big stand.

will/should be an interesting game, your rough house 6 footers versus our silky football.

Just hope your old stand bears up to a big support in it the week before.

will/should be an interesting game, your rough house 6 footers versus our silky football.

Just hope your old stand bears up to a big support in it the week before.

Silky football ?

Just hope there is enough time to repair the damage to the three stands after saints pap you out of the league cup.

How are the ticket sales going for the two cup games?

No chance of a derby ticket, for the cup semi, tickets go to public sale on 22nd. Looking forward to sitting in the Gorgie stand for a change.

I thought the semi tickets were already on general sale, what's the split of the main stand. Are saints still getting some of it?

Be a bigger scramble for Derby tickets next year for you with the reduced allocation

I thought the semi tickets were already on general sale, what's the split of the main stand. Are saints still getting some of it?

Be a bigger scramble for Derby tickets next year for you with the reduced allocation

semi tickets are on the last tranche of people with points, 1 to 89 I think. from 22nd its a free for all, just now its one per person. As for next season, I certainly hope so as it would mean we are up. (albeit meaning I wouldnt get to a game at Swynie until you built your new stand.....)

That's an excellent response by Linlithgow. It's a pity all football clubs don't take a similar stance.

You either have good standing and understand the wish to preserve it. (whether you agree with it or not) or you don't have/never have had good standing and are perplexed.

Just heading to that game the now, looking forward to it! I work in EK with one of the LTHV players and we're both from Edinburgh so there's been a great bit of banter over the last few weeks.

Even more so considering the winners play Celtic.