Pupil Killed In Aberdeen - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pupil Killed In Aberdeen

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange school.

One of the more well off places in Aberdeen,but the school seems to have some real worrying issues.

I was working there during the tattie holidays and the janitors told us not to use the banisters as there is regularly clear silicone spread all over them with crushed up glass mixed through it.

Horrible to think that your kid would never return from school though.

Laddie, maybe 20 years old, with a brother at the school, was interviewed and seemed pretty sensible. Said he had gone to school and it was always a pretty good place but that it had "all started kicking off in the last couple of years".

Edited by Stapes

I think it was earlier than that mate, I'm sure it was before I went to Bannerman & I started in 1990.

A lad in my year in Bannerman slashed another lad in our year after a fall out playing football during the break. Can't remember the name of the lad who did the slashing but he had brought a kitchen knife to school. He got suspended for a long time but, if memory serves me correctly, did come back in the end. A wee bit before your time though....I left in 1982.

RIP to the youngster, potentially a great life ahead ruined. Career advancement and promotion, meet a nice girl, marriage, kids, grandkids, all taken away by a cowardly little Sh"tc"nt who thinks it's acceptable to use a bit of steel to settle a dispute.

The fabric of society is f"cked up these days and unfortunately justice will never be done as the little coward will be free to roam the streets by the time he's 21.

Laddie, maybe 20 years old, with a brother at the school, was interviewed and seemed pretty sensible. Said he had gone to school and it was always a pretty good place but that it had "all started kicking off in the last couple of years".

My mate's daughter goes there. He's always saying it's nuts, but I never believed him because it certainly never used to be.

And gentle mild mannered ones usually don't get into the position of being killed...

My mates wee brother got stabbed to death two years ago aged 20 because some lifted a knife and stabbed him whilst be was trying to split up a fight at a party.

He left behind a 1 year old daughter and a heartbroken family. A nicer wee guy you'd never meet.

So sorry if I read comments like yours and think you ate an attention seeking cvnt.

Why is it that every time a child dies they are referred to as 'mild mannered, gentle, popular'

Never a 'rough ####er who was always in trouble etc etc'

Probably decency and respect for the family of the victim at a tough time.

I doubt very much you would know too much about that.

Hopefully they'll put the little scrotum that did it away for a very long time. There's no excuse for even having a knife on you. If you're carrying it's premeditated in my opinion.

I agree with you completey but he will be out I'm a few years.

My wee cousin was stabbed at 13 or 14 by his supposed mate. Fortunately he survived but the wee dick who did it was in polmomt for a couple of years and is now out and about living a normal life/still being a wee scumbag Ned at 23. My cousin could have died and the wee would still be out by now, sickening.

Horrible its happened at a school too. My dad was working at Holyrood last year when the stabbing took place. He taught in easterhouse for about 22 years in the 80s and 90s and said schools now are far worse than he ever experienced no discipline and teachers are discouraged from shouting at pupils. Pupils just don't give a and a lot of race issues