Class Of England - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Class Of England

Do you trawl the internet looking for things to offend you?

Who said it offended me? Found it on another forum and posted it here. That isn't breaking any rules is it? Thanks for taking the time out your day to reply with such a constructive comment though, much appreciated. :)

Who said it offended me? Found it on another forum and posted it here. That isn't breaking any rules is it? Thanks for taking the time out your day to reply with such a constructive comment though, much appreciated. :)

Don't know who's more pathetic, the guy being interviewed or you for posting it here.

Aaaaw you are a sensitive little soul aren't you? Tell us all why it's pathetic i have posted it on here?

Why is it pathetic? Because you've only done it to provoke a reaction.

Other than the random sing song at the end it could of been pretty much any TA boy.

We all know England fans are generally classless Cnuts anyway.

You have to feel sorry for the genuinely nice English fans out there.

We were transiting via Prague for a game, think it was Ukraine away, England had just lost 1-0 in Croatia, the game where Paul Robinson tried to clear the ball, but it bobbled over his foot. English guy came up and started speaking, asked how we got on etc, told us that Robinson had missed the ball, had a wee chat for a while, then a group of three absolute Neanderthals came in, started singing about smelly socks, making racist comments about other passengers, the guy just apologised and walked away.

You have to feel sorry for the genuinely nice English fans out there.

We were transiting via Prague for a game, think it was Ukraine away, England had just lost 1-0 in Croatia, the game where Paul Robinson tried to clear the ball, but it bobbled over his foot. English guy came up and started speaking, asked how we got on etc, told us that Robinson had missed the ball, had a wee chat for a while, then a group of three absolute Neanderthals came in, started singing about smelly socks, making racist comments about other passengers, the guy just apologised and walked away.

:ok:

That's the thing, there's plenty guys that just like football and are there to support their team/country.

Unfortunately they just get tarred with the sabe brush.

There's plenty of Scotland/Motherwell fans that I hope are not representative of me and how I behave, and really, why would they be, we just support the sane football team.

Why is it pathetic? Because you've only done it to provoke a reaction.

Other than the random sing song at the end it could of been pretty much any TA boy.

We all know England fans are generally classless Cnuts anyway.

nah - they were wearing Stone Island, so reckon thats their "casuals"

watch as far as to hear them singing the UVF stuff