Sat 26Th Fixtures - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sat 26Th Fixtures

Celtic ####ed up more than Aberdeen today IMO.

Never good to lose a game in the league,but it had to happen eventually,just glad it's only a 1 point change.

Dropped points at home are always worse. Well done to the jambos. Should've been all over at half time but they defended well in the 2nd half and nearly feckin stole all 3 points at the end!

Dropped points at home are always worse. Well done to the jambos. Should've been all over at half time but they defended well in the 2nd half and nearly feckin stole all 3 points at the end!

Having seen our defending so far this season I am amazed we kept a clean sheet at Celtic. Maybe it was due to the fact Buaben and Ozturk didn't start

today's results summed up the SPL for me.

No real quality anywhere, inconsistency is the name of the game.

Aberdeen are going to have to learn quickly to cope with teams who are raising their game against them, or the league will be over with quicker than most expected.

Aberdeen are going to have to learn quickly to cope with teams who are raising their game against them, or the league will be over with quicker than most expected.

Christie was quality today. Your manager agrees.

Whoah hold on a minute.... No real quality?

Hundreds on here keep telling me how good our league is.

You are spot on with your analysis. The league is full of poor teams who would get ridden senseless in the Engerlish Championship.

Whoah hold on a minute.... No real quality?

Hundreds on here keep telling me how good our league is.

You are spot on with your analysis. The league is full of poor teams who would get ridden senseless in the Engerlish Championship.

It's time Scottish football fans got real - particularly Aberdeen fans