UEFA Ticket App - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA Ticket App

There is a UEFA ticket app up already, and you can link your accounts to it, but at moment there is nothing on it (imagine once the Champions League, Europa League etc finals are out the way, it will morph in to the Euro 2024 ticket app)

43 minutes ago, wanderer said:

There is a UEFA ticket app up already, and you can link your accounts to it, but at moment there is nothing on it (imagine once the Champions League, Europa League etc finals are out the way, it will morph in to the Euro 2024 ticket app)

The only thing is uefa have said this new app is a dedicated euro ticket app only and the email they will send you regarding your tickets being released will include the link to download the app. Will just wait for the email and link to arrive. 

21 minutes ago, thesaint said:

The only thing is uefa have said this new app is a dedicated euro ticket app only and the email they will send you regarding your tickets being released will include the link to download the app. Will just wait for the email and link to arrive. 

Will probably be the same app, as I am sure when I left it on my phone last time, a month after the tournament, it suddenly became the "UEFA ticket app" and all references to Euro 2020 were taken away.

Guess just wait and see.

48 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Will probably be the same app, as I am sure when I left it on my phone last time, a month after the tournament, it suddenly became the "UEFA ticket app" and all references to Euro 2020 were taken away.

Guess just wait and see.

Either way should be fine. 

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Cheers

Good luck with Essen.   A group of us stayed there for the 2-1 game and it was a bit pish.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2024 at 2:26 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Thought similar about dortmund 

Dortmund is a hole.

We’ve stayed in Bochum (Bermuda Triangle is great).

Second time it was Düsseldorf which I later found out is the stag and hen do capital of Germany. It was bouncing there.

Still time to change.

J