League Cup Ties - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Ties

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obadeyi is gash.

Killie defend too deep. They need to press further up the pitch and restrict the space they given the opposition.

That was my first game since the Dundee debacle and Killie looked a hundred times better . Should have been more than a goal up at half time.

Didn't deserve to lose in 90 minutes fair play to the Jambos for their never say die attitude though.

Oh and Craig Thomson was shite.

Obadeyi is gash.

Killie defend too deep. They need to press further up the pitch and restrict the space they given the opposition.

That was my first game since the Dundee debacle and Killie looked a hundred times better . Should have been more than a goal up at half time.

Didn't deserve to lose in 90 minutes fair play to the Jambos for their never say die attitude though.

Oh and Craig Thomson was shite.

heard Thomson was doing his usual Jambofriendly refereeing.

heard Thomson was doing his usual Jambofriendly refereeing.

Where's he from? He was in the lane next to me at the roundabout near Larbert hospital yesterday morning. I'm assuming he stays in that area?

I can understand why he left. Probably fed up being surrounded by bigoted, obese morons.

That's completely unfair on the Celtic fans! Not all of them are obese and hardly any of them are bigots.

:lol:

In fact some of them are my friends.