League Cup Ties - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Ties

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly excited about our game tonight, despite the fact we are pish, Ross Forbes is a certainty to score a 30 yarder, the traffics going to be murder (Rangers ko 30 minutes earlier and we'll catch the tail end of rush hour out towards airport).

If we were playing a bit better I think we'd have had a great atmosphere tonight, as it stands, the majority of the crowd will be on the teams back from the first whistle.

:(

Anyway, not talking myself out of it, this is going to be good!!

:ok:

Get yer money on Dunfy the night. Stick on away win.

Two defenders with Broken legs and our Left back and Right back taken off injured on Saturday. we don't have much of a defence left.

I think our chances of a city of Dundee league cup double have decreased quite a lot.

Two defenders with Broken legs and our Left back and Right back taken off injured on Saturday. we don't have much of a defence left.

I think our chances of a city of Dundee league cup double have decreased quite a lot.

might matter if you were playing a team that knew where the goal was.

Surprisingly excited about our game tonight, despite the fact we are pish, Ross Forbes is a certainty to score a 30 yarder, the traffics going to be murder (Rangers ko 30 minutes earlier and we'll catch the tail end of rush hour out towards airport).

If we were playing a bit better I think we'd have had a great atmosphere tonight, as it stands, the majority of the crowd will be on the teams back from the first whistle.

:(

Anyway, not talking myself out of it, this is going to be good!!

:ok:

Aye its a funny one. Cant make it along tonight and i'm a little gutted about that.

God help us if we go 1-0 down tonight - the crowd will become quite hostile.

Even if its two loses I dont think he'll lose his job but he'll have the lost the vast majority of the support