Davis Cup Semi Finals - Page 6 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Davis Cup Semi Finals

Parklife

It'd be like a Burkino Faso team full of youngsters, racing to a 2-0 lead against Argentina in the world cup final by playing their hearts out. Then running out of energy due to the amount of effort they'd expended in the opening period.

TangerineTartan clearly doesn't really understand elite level sport and the margins involved.

just express ing my opinion is that no allowed now I thought the boy bottled it when the chance for victory was there ,but hey ho if you know better than me just fire on I couldn't give a flying

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The very notion of a team gb is everything I stand against, obviously (lol). Just watched an interview on bbc breakfast with what appeared to be a group of "barmy army" fans from Stirling in Ghent. They ended with that moronic English chant of yaya/kolo toure and swapped in Jamie and Andy Murray...looking like complete bellends. Oh the humanity

Edited by JECK

Really hope Andy and Jamie do well. Andy is probally Scotlands greatest sportsman.

But I'm afraid to say that I didn't watch yesterday, won't watch today and won't watch tomorrow due to the massive BRIT w*nk fest that's going on in the stands! All these clowns plastered in union jacks is not for me. Sorry makes me sick!

Scottish NOT British

The very notion of a team gb is everything I stand against, obviously (lol). Just watched an interview on bbc breakfast with what appeared to be a group of "barmy army" fans from Stirling in Ghent. They ended with that moronic English chant of yaya/kolo toure and swapped in Jamie and Andy Murray...looking like complete bellends. Oh the humanity

Is that one similar to Steven / Darren fletcher one...?

Is that one similar to Steven / Darren fletcher one...?

Aye that one. I mind when at the princes St Hogmanay party a couple of years ago a couple of young lads (scots) near me tried to start a mass one (Toure version) obviously thinkin this was a some sort of popular cool "thing" to do when pissed up. Still livid about it to this day as you can probably tell

I wonder what the 'Barmy Army' got up to last night.

Don't know but they'll need to go some to top Friday nights antics. One of the commentators said yesterday he was walking along the river and there was a plastic uj hat floating by what a crazy bunch :-))