Supermarkets - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Supermarkets

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Templetons made your money go round...

Fine Fare was the business, hard to beat having a cupboard full of yellow boxes and tins to show you were a cheapskate.

"We're all going to Finefare, you get the cheapest wine there, na na nah, na na nah......."

Sung at Kilbirnie Ladeside back in the day. The song then turns a little un-PC.....

"We're all going to Finefare, you get the cheapest wine there, na na nah, na na nah......."

Sung at Kilbirnie Ladeside back in the day. The song then turns a little un-PC.....

Not surprised it gets un-pc if ladeside fans are singing it seeing as they are a lower class of being lol

Aldis and Lidl are for junkies, jakies, tramps scroungers on benefits and Eastern European mingers.

Try telling that to the Porsche, Range Rover and Jag driving families of Buckingham that frequent my local store ;-) Started shopping regularly in Aldi last year, really can see why the big four are going downhill. A £120 shop in Tesco's we can easily do for £80-90. On the whole very good quality stuff but the fruit and veg is a bit iffy.

Try telling that to the Porsche, Range Rover and Jag driving families of Buckingham that frequent my local store ;-) Started shopping regularly in Aldi last year, really can see why the big four are going downhill. A £120 shop in Tesco's we can easily do for £80-90. On the whole very good quality stuff but the fruit and veg is a bit iffy.

I suppose it depends on location, I'm in Carntyne in the East End of Glasgow, the only Porsche's here belong to hairy birds that got up the duff at 13!

As an aside, I love your user name, Bobby Russell is one of my favourite players of all time ??

Edited by andreimack