Only Major Derby In Scotland - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Only Major Derby In Scotland

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game but the premie

Have to agree....only saw the 2nd half but it was a really good game with plenty quality...so much better than the EPL over-hyped bore-fest

Definitely was a very enjoyable game but better than EPL games? Settle down.

Someone missed Stoke vs Liverpool, arsenal vs West Ham and Man Utd vs Spurs...

Looking forward to watching this tonight.

Wasn't overly impressed with United last Sunday, but they pulled out a decent result at the weekend. Equally, I've been impressed by Dundee any time I saw them last season (Aberdeen's bogey team), and their result against Killie was an eye-opener...however, they reverted to (inconsistent) type by all accounts against Hearts.

Is the game at Tannadice ? Dundee seemed to be United's bitch last season, but I think I'll go for a 2-2 draw in this one.

Too late to get a bet on..... :(

Have to say mate, I've watched 4 live games over the weekend including this. This game was the only one that held my interest for 90 minutes.

Cracking game which had everything....including a full house (it looked like) which is especially good to see.

Scottish fitba isn't perfect, but English fitba is boring as hell.

Tonight's game was end to end, a couple of great goals, few good saves, and a wee bit of an atmosphere.

Man Utd v Spurs was dire, Rooney decided to take a touch instead of hitting it, then an incredibly over rated runner nudges the ball into the net.

I know tonight's game was on Sky, but the hype that English games get is unreal, is it Martin Tyler who shouts "and it's live" every Sunday, just nonsense trying to over hype everything.

There was a program on channel 4 a few weeks back about food, they did tests with Lidl own label teabags, one box was the Lidl cheap box, and another was a very nice swish black luxury box, most people said the expensive box made better tea, taste, smell, look, texture, everything. It was of course the same teabags in both boxes. And that's the Sky hype.

Scottish fitba isn't perfect, but English fitba is boring as hell.

Tonight's game was end to end, a couple of great goals, few good saves, and a wee bit of an atmosphere.

Man Utd v Spurs was dire, Rooney decided to take a touch instead of hitting it, then an incredibly over rated runner nudges the ball into the net.

I know tonight's game was on Sky, but the hype that English games get is unreal, is it Martin Tyler who shouts "and it's live" every Sunday, just nonsense trying to over hype everything.

There was a program on channel 4 a few weeks back about food, they did tests with Lidl own label teabags, one box was the Lidl cheap box, and another was a very nice swish black luxury box, most people said the expensive box made better tea, taste, smell, look, texture, everything. It was of course the same teabags in both boxes. And that's the Sky hype.

The Sky marketing and hyping up of the Premiership is overwhelming....the Thierry Henry 'greatest league in the world' advertisement is particularly nauseating.

The richest league in the world, undoubtedly.

I'll guarantee you that if Sky lost Premiership rights to BT Sport for instance, they'd never mention it again.

The Sky marketing and hyping up of the Premiership is overwhelming....the Thierry Henry 'greatest league in the world' advertisement is particularly nauseating.

The richest league in the world, undoubtedly.

I'll guarantee you that if Sky lost Premiership rights to BT Sport for instance, they'd never mention it again.

Not to mention their constant overhyping of the Ashes, or whatever their latest news expose is (yesterday's piece about an ISIS plot to bomb the parade in London this weekend being a case in point).

Not to mention their constant overhyping of the Ashes, or whatever their latest news expose is (yesterday's piece about an ISIS plot to bomb the parade in London this weekend being a case in point).

Add to this the Ladies Ashes.

Very few folk are remotely interested as the crowds watching it prove yet it is headline sports news on the EBC this morning.

They're now doing it with the MLS too. Going on and on and on and on and on about it, simply because they have the rights to it and want to make folk think it's brilliant. They're building the MLS brand.