Aberdeen V Rijeka And Other European Ties - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Rijeka And Other European Ties

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one guys.

Said in the Celtic thread last night that Dinamo struggling last night could be a good sign for Aberdeen. Didn't think it would be that good!

Hopefully a nice early goal for you next week and you can just enjoy it

Draw tomorrow and seeded?

So how many more rounds until the group stages, 1? Also, will Aberdeen be seeded then for the next round?

Think there's 2 more? I seem to remember even if we had beaten Real Sociedad last year we would still have had another tie before the groups.

Scandalous really. 4 two-legged matches to get into the groups.

In utter dreamland tonight. I'm utterly speechless. Extra bonus is were seeded. But someone said to me Southampton are unseeded that will be one to avoid.

Nah they are seeded. Still plenty of potential banana skins in the unseeded side right enough.

Aye seems to be that they'll be seeded as Rijeka are still in the draw.

Huge bonus avoiding Dortmund and that for another round

Great result, and Dons will carry Rijeka's seeding in the 3rd qualifying round (I presume the draw is tomorow?).

Unfortunately that only gets them to the play off (4th qualifying) round, where they could play a team from the champions league that lost or the likes!