Best Looking Guy On The Tamb - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best Looking Guy On The Tamb

Reading between the lines I think I am excluded from this competition [ teecee can fuq off].

Can only say I am glad of that.

Teecee, don't even think it was subtle enough to need "reading between the lines". I think it obviously stems from jealousy.

Tee-ce can Phuqq off..

As is often said, THIS THREAD IS NAE GOOD WITHOUT PHOTOS. No nicking from other sites, plain, unadulterated photos of the men involved. No stonewashed denim, but other jeans are acceptable or kilts. Nae nuddie shots, believe me it'll not be big and definitely not clever no matter what that daft lassie said to you in 1997. Tightie whitie or blackies (underwear not racism.) acceptable too.

Edited by G-Man

Teecee, don't even think it was subtle enough to need "reading between the lines". I think it obviously stems from jealousy.

As is often said, THIS THREAD IS NAE GOOD WITHOUT PHOTOS. No nicking from other sites, plain, unadulterated photos of the men involved. No stonewashed denim, but other jeans are acceptable or kilts. Nae nuddie shots, believe me it'll not be big and definitely not clever no matter what that daft lassie said to you in 1997. Tightie whitie or blackies (underwear not racism.) acceptable too.

We could start with THAT photo of Flat Earth .........