Silly Things You Did As A Kid/teenager - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Silly Things You Did As A Kid/teenager

On the nostalgia trip on here with the football boots,trainers threads I have been reminiscing and I have had my fair share of fist bitingly terrible moments and will stare. Anyone else have any stories about things you did/wore/said as a kid/teenager that make you cringe now.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At primary school, I started a company trading in Football Cards.

I bought "doublers' from my classmates and sold them on at a profit to those who needed them for their collection.

I cringe at the minimum profit I took. I could easily have doubled it, in hindsight.

Still, live and learn!

I bought "doublers' from my classmates and sold them on at a profit to those who needed them for their collection.

I cringe at the minimum profit I took. I could easily have doubled it, in hindsight.

Still, live and learn!

Capitalist pig!!

Im sure there is a thread on a hearts forum about this type of thing and its wild :lol:

The hearts forum on "Shan" literally had me crying with laughter. Not PC at all, but LOL funny.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

The hearts forum on "Shan" literally had me crying with laughter. Not PC at all, but LOL funny.

J

indeed 'being shan' it is worth a read if you have some spare time.

some unbelievably shan behaviour, makes me worry about who i sit next to at Tynecastle now :-))

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/124325-being-shan/

When i was a kid in Raploch we were fighting with the kids from another street. One of their parents was doing the dishes that were in the sink in her kitchen and rapped the kitchen window to tell us to off so i bricked it. she got cuts all over her hands and arms. I got the bleaching from hell from my dad. Strangely, her son and i never became best friends.

We used to play up the castle and the gowan hill. Sometimes we would dig big rocks out the ground and roll them down the hill onto the back o' hill road hoping to hit a car.

We also used to pretend we were carrying a big pane of glass across the road and cars would brake to not hit it. Other times we would pretend we were on an end each of rope and pull it when a cyclist went past hoping they would hit the brakes and fall off.

We also used to put dog shite in a paper, light it and hit someones door knocker and run away.

We also used to tie two doors knockers together, across the close, with a bit of slack between them and knock both so they would close each others doors. Better when it was upstairs as they couldn't climb out the window to get back in the close to untie it.

Still, live and learn!

1806?

I actually have a book on this very subject, which you...

Good thread on this further down mate. called 'My Book'

Would highly recommend buying it by the way. written by our very own 'Dillinger'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00U81R464?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o01_

I'm about half way through. Really is excellent

Oh :wub: Yer some man! Cheers.

indeed 'being shan' it is worth a read if you have some spare time.

some unbelievably shan behaviour, makes me worry about who i sit next to at Tynecastle now :-))

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/124325-being-shan/

Christ! Just had a wee look at that thread.

Sniggering away in a toilet trap.

J

Folks were away for the night and I had a mate round for an all nighter getting pished and playing FIFA. My mate was taking ages in the toilet and I was bursting so I ended up pishing in an empty beer can...Anyway, when he went to the toilet again I swapped the can of pish for his beer, he was so wrecked that when he came back he'd taken a couple of gulps without even noticing. When he did eventually notice he went mental, I was helpless with laughter on the floor so the dirty poured the whole can over me then went into the kitchen and vomited in the sink...Only golden shower I've ever had and it was my own pish :shocked: