Scotland Vs Qatar - Match Thread - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Vs Qatar - Match Thread

LewisEDI

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Ritchie score. Maybe get some of the idiots who claim to support us off his back.

agreed coming from a bournemouth supporter think the lad may be a little bit nervous at times but the lad has tons of talent certainly an asset for Scotland

agreed coming from a bournemouth supporter think the lad may be a little bit nervous at times but the lad has tons of talent certainly an asset for Scotland

In his 3 games so far. set up 1 v N Ireland, played through ball for Maloney to win Penalty v Gibraltar and now scored. Not bad in 180 minutes on the pitch.

Our two best players according to the wireless there...

Everyone sees the game differently I guess. Forrest's pace gets him into loads of decent positions but his final ball is dreadful 90% of the time, and Ritchie has given the ball away pretty much every time he's got it.

When it comes to next week I really hope it's Anya, Naismith & Maloney behind Fletcher.

Everyone sees the game differently I guess. Forrest's pace gets him into loads of decent positions but his final ball is dreadful 90% of the time, and Ritchie has given the ball away pretty much every time he's got it.

When it comes to next week I really hope it's Anya, Naismith & Maloney behind Fletcher.

I'm no fan of Forrest at all and wouldn't have him near the squad.

I like Anya, but he lacks a final ball too.