Steven Fletcher - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steven Fletcher

dezmondo

It's well documented its tough staying match fit at this time of the season when there is such a lapse between matches. Travelling to Thailand in that time for a stag really is far from ideal preparation, particularly when it's such a huge match. I understand folk thinking it's no big deal but it's a matter of opinion and for me it is.....especially when it could wait.

thailand as well, ok he will be flying first class but there's the jet lag to consider too. taking the piss a bit if u ask me especially if its 5 nights, good luck trying to keep off the sauce with a heap of mates from scotland on your stagger. not happening.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he does anythin seriously stupid out there then I have no problem with this, granted I'm sure he'll be on a muckle sesh but as long as he puts the work in when he joins up with squad, beasts himsel in training etc

Ye can have a bevy and still be fit ffs. He's allowed a stag do.I'm sure if there was a major issue Strachan would have had a word. I'm sure the squad must be meeting tonight or tomorrow. Scott Brown gets back his holiday today so very possibly the squad meets tomorrow.

A lot of fuss about nothing in my opinion.

In fact probably a good thing for him to let of steam...........

All that matters is the result next Saturday.

All the players meet up today/tomorrow most of which will have been off for at least a week god knows doing what ?

Strachan take them under his wing and pull the best out of them as per usual absolutely no panic needed.

Seriously cant see us getting beaten against Ireland.

From the Daily Record re Stag doo.....

Fletch had his club team-mate Adam Johnson for company

What could possibly go wrong with Adam Johnson along for the ride? Isn’t leaving the country a breach of his bail conditions?

Edited by kmcca5

Why is Scott Brown being brought into this? :blink:

Fletcher is out on the lash for 5 days drinking buckets of sansom/red bull with lady boys on each arm shortly before the biggest game of the campain yet.

Broony - I couldn't care less about. He wasn't about to represent Scotland, If i were a Celtic man then aye, i'd have questioned it.

Fletcher hasn't set the world alight in a Scotland shirt and should be scoring many, many more goals for club and country. Jordan Rhodes deserves a proper chance and naismith is more of a nusiance than Fletch will ever be.

Fletcher is out on the lash for 5 days drinking buckets of sansom/red bull with lady boys on each arm shortly before the biggest game of the campain yet.

Broony - I couldn't care less about. He wasn't about to represent Scotland, If i were a Celtic man then aye, i'd have questioned it.

Fletcher hasn't set the world alight in a Scotland shirt and should be scoring many, many more goals for club and country. Jordan Rhodes deserves a proper chance and naismith is more of a nusiance than Fletch will ever be.

Brown is brought into this because many were fine with Brown being photographed in a blootered condition yet now airing grievances about Fletcher and whats more Broon is skipper. In short we can have no double standards. If it is fine for Broon it is fine for Fletcher.

Underage lady boys with Johnson about?

I don't think having his a 5 days party (if it is really a big party) will affect his game against Ireland in 2 weeks, if he stays cool when the party will be over. It will give him nearly a week to recover. Enough time.