Steven Fletcher - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steven Fletcher

dezmondo

Well I'd disagree there, I think with Naismith behind the main striker we do, it's just fletcher misses them! Lol

Sorry but that is crap. It was Fletcher's lovely through ball that set up Anya for his goal in Germany and do believe he had a hand in forcing our goal V Georgia. The other clue is that Fletcher plays at a higher level than Rhodes and Griffiths. He's been involved in multiple multi-million pound transfer. Griffiths and Rhodes cannot say the same.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'd disagree there, I think with Naismith behind the main striker we do, it's just fletcher misses them! Lol

Naismiths finishing is just as bad as Fletcher's but both bring so much to the team that others wouldn't be able to. We win as a team, don't care who gets the goals.

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Sorry but that is crap. It was Fletcher's lovely through ball that set up Anya for his goal in Germany and do believe he had a hand in forcing our goal V Georgia. The other clue is that Fletcher plays at a higher level than Rhodes and Griffiths. He's been involved in multiple multi-million pound transfer. Griffiths and Rhodes cannot say the same.

Blacburn paid 8 million for Rhodes,Fletcher hasnt cost as much as that and Rhodes is still quite young

i apologise ive seen fletcher signed for Sunderland for 12 million but Wolves only paid 6.5 million and Burnley 3 million , also Rhodes has scored a lot more goals for his fee

In the championship. Rhodes is a better finisher but Fletcher has the better all round game. Would have both in every squad.

Rhodes is not a poacher, watch his goals compilation on youtube. As said before over 70 goals in 3 seasons at Blackburn justifies his valuation, excellent finisher at club level and can only get better. As a nation we nust have some great forwards to keep him out the squad

i apologise ive seen fletcher signed for Sunderland for 12 million but Wolves only paid 6.5 million and Burnley 3 million , also Rhodes has scored a lot more goals for his fee

Yes I did say Fletcher has been involved in multiple multi-million pound transfers unlike Rhodes. Heck we aren't even hearing of ANY EPL teams sniffing around Rhodes - that has to tell you something about how he is rated by clubs compared to Fletcher.

^^^^^agree! Scotland fans always think players that don't get a game are suddenly world beaters. How many games of Rhodes have people actually watched this year?? If he is so great why isn't he in EPL? Fletcher might not be as good a striker as Rhodes in your eyes but he fits the teams system better