Leaked Memo - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I'd need more than a fekiin hood to finger any of them..

Ah ffs, enough!! Images of you now in the bar with both of them. (Is it open again?) I'm away to brush my teeth and mentally brush my brain.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be best not to click on Wibble's nudist thread. I think the photos are about to appear. One image like that is more than enough for one night. :yikes3:

Right brain brush is now happening.

Or maybe make Mundell and Carmichael look at pictures and first one to break dies.

Then the one who doesn't break also dies just for not breaking.

Ah ffs, enough!! Images of you now in the bar with both of them. (Is it open again?) I'm away to brush my teeth and mentally brush my brain.

In order to make sense of that statement we need to know who is saying that to whom.

Aye open again..that's by I'm pished ..

Good reason to visit again. :-)

Orra, you need to visit Mario's village, (of the Damned) to understand.

Edited by G-Man

Guest flumax

Maybe I'm missing something about Mundell. Although I dislike him, did he lie to the electorate. I don't recall him saying much at the time and categorically denying any involvement. Imo difference between carmichaels lie to the electorate and Mundell not opening up.

Can't see how DM has done anything wrong (on this occasion). If he did denounce a role and the investigation says otherwise, then he's fair game

Mundell hasn't said anything so he's in the clear for now. But the next person to interview him should be asking the question. Need to get him on the record at very least about what he knew. Think he'll survive no matter what but if he knew, and it's very difficult to see how he couldnt know, that's pretty serious in itself.

Mundell hasn't said anything so he's in the clear for now. But the next person to interview him should be asking the question. Need to get him on the record at very least about what he knew. Think he'll survive no matter what but if he knew, and it's very difficult to see how he couldnt know, that's pretty serious in itself.

I expect our very honest and unbiased mainstream media will be asking him the question right now. Bound to be the lead story on Distorting Scotland tonight.

Maybe I'm missing something about Mundell. Although I dislike him, did he lie to the electorate. I don't recall him saying much at the time and categorically denying any involvement. Imo difference between carmichaels lie to the electorate and Mundell not opening up.

Can't see how DM has done anything wrong (on this occasion). If he did denounce a role and the investigation says otherwise, then he's fair game

He wis hiding in a cupboard under the sink sniggering away to himself. Making sure the media couldn't find him, even if they had wanted to. He knew fine well what was going on, the slimy fuker.

Carmichael refusing to stand down.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/wider-political-news/carmichael-digs-in-his-heels-but-the-pressure-for-him-to-go-continues.127076301

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-32874009

What an absolute cnt of a useless politician. It should ensure the death of the Lib Dems next year though.

He has denied it to Ruth

Just posted this to BBC's facebook page for Kay Adams radio programme -

Kaye Adams radio programme apparently and according to it's own strap line "Gets to the heart of the stories making the news".

So what about the Alistair Carmichael scandal. Not a mention of it on Kaye Adams radio programme. The phone in topic is "are meat eaters hypocrites"! After a weekend of protests in Orkney and Shetland and the day after Carmichael states that he wont be resigning you would think the moral and legal aspects of this would be a topic for the phone in. I do remember Kay Adams spending a whole programme questioning whether Alex Salmond was a liar so it would seem that Unionist MPs are not subject to the same inquisition.

Edited by tomtscotland

Just posted this to BBC's facebook page for Kay Adams radio programme -

Kaye Adams radio programme apparently and according to it's own strap line "Gets to the heart of the stories making the news".

So what about the Alistair Carmichael scandal. Not a mention of it on Kaye Adams radio programme. The phone in topic is "are meat eaters hypocrites"! After a weekend of protests in Orkney and Shetland and the day after Carmichael states that he wont be resigning you would think the moral and legal aspects of this would be a topic for the phone in. I do remember Kay Adams spending a whole programme questioning whether Alex Salmond was a liar so it would seem that Unionist MPs are not subject to the same inquisition.

Good old Kaye.