Transfer Rumours - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I think the boyd at Killei is entirely different to the boyd at Rangers. Especially the 2nd time at Killie where he scored 22 league goals in 37 games.

He was one of our most hardworking players, lost count how many clearances he made in our box from corners etc. Plus he coached the young lads in his spare time, I know from speaking to Robbie Muirheads parents that Boyd was a great help in developing his game and young Greg Kiltie's.

Don't know what happened at Rangers but I'm confident we'll get the same Boyd back. He also looks fitter today than he looked last game of the season!

Have to agree with this. Boyd is very well thought of in and around the youth sides which is good to hear. We should never have re-signed him in the first place and I would have had him hunted long before now. It started badly for him then got progressively worse. How much of that is down to him or the coaching methods I'm not sure, although I suspect it's the latter. We have managed to turn a few decent players and prospects into utter dross the last few seasons. Templeton, Wallace and Law being obvious shouts.

I wish him well anyway, a good lad is Kris.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refer the honorable gentleman to Efe Ambrose.

Defence rests m'Lud.

Poor defence m'Lud. Embrose is a superior player to Wilson which tells you why we were never interested in signing him and tells you a lot about the standard of Wilson.

I might check and see what price I can get for him to score 15+ for the season.

Seen Killie at 9/1 to make the top 6 this season. Even without Boyd it's a good value bet. Thistle were 9/2. Wouldn't bet us with your money.

Guessing the 9/1 will be slashed now. Was Willie Hills or Ladbrokes.

badger me. A 3 year deal for Boyd and now a contract for McCulloch. Have hey got pictures of Locke with a hooker or something?!

It's only a 2 year deal for Boyd with the option of a third year.

badger me. A 3 year deal for Boyd and now a contract for McCulloch. Have hey got pictures of Locke with a hooker or something?!

maybe they've got some of his "watersports" exploits

filthy c..unt

Edited by dan cake

Celtic bid for Cifti rejected. Kind of ironic that Collins was moaning about the lack of competition recently yet they're trying to take all United's best players!!

According to the papers Celtic offered about £900k but Middlesborough are willing to pay nearly double that.

Rangers being linked to Scotland u18 Tom Lang. Centre half that's just left Birmingham.

According to the papers Celtic offered about £900k but Middlesborough are willing to pay nearly double that.

Rangers being linked to Scotland u18 Tom Lang. Centre half that's just left Birmingham.

I thought we signed him earlier in the month?