Transfer Rumours - Page 60 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio Clyde phone in was hilarious on this. They had 3 different guys all stating it was a 110% fact that Allen was going to sign for Celtic, next one was he's signing for Rangers guaranteed and then he's definitely staying at Hibs.

These were all total facts by the way.

The guys on the panel just basically ripped the pish. ??

It's a disaster of a show. Both Celtic and Rangers fans on there are absolute nutters. Not one of them has connections but they all seem to know everyone.

Scott Allan wouldn't get in the Aberdeen team atm.He's probably more Dundee Utd class.He will be lucky to get in Celtic's third team.

Celtic/ Aberdeen whatever, they both covet all our players and ex players. Would be nice to see them develop their own...

It's a disaster of a show. Both Celtic and Rangers fans on there are absolute nutters. Not one of them has connections but they all seem to know everyone.

It makes me laugh almost every night. It's just mental some of the folk that phone in.

Heavy duty aye. The inevitable meltdown on follow follow, Rangers media etc will be worth the transfer fee alone.

I'd be happy for Celtic to sign him. He's not worth the money or hassle and he won't play for Celtic as he's not good enough.

Total waste for both him and Celtic and we get to pick up someone else who might actually want to be there.

Win, win for me. ?

Like Ryan Jack, Andy Considine, Cammy Smith, Peter Pawlett, Scott Wright?

I've never heard of Scott Wright, and Andy Considine is the same age as Dave Narey so is that just three players into the first team in ten years? You need to start taking youth development seriously. It's the future for small clubs.