The Official General Election 2015 - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the feck is Ed Balls on about (BBC 2)? Saying to Dimbleby that if the SNP end up 'putting David Cameon back in they will pay a very, very heavy price for what they've done'

You what? The SNP won't support a Tory Queen's speech ya clown...

Someone clearly hasnt told some of the talking heads that the campaign is over. There's nothing to be gained by talking more p*sh.

It's maybe a bit like shutting down an oil well? You can't just turn off the flow of bile and pish at the flick of a switch?

It was on the ticker thingy at the bottom of the screen. That was all it gave.

That's where ma vote is, talking to SNP welcome party stated they were stand in fer 3 hours on their own saying 60 - 70% were stating they have voted fer Martyn Day SNP. I just could not be live it ????

BBC and Jeremy Vine saying SNP will put Tories into power because of Scotlands move from Labour. Not saying anything about Labours own lack of support in England where they're being out voted in hundreds of seats!

Regardless ...you reap what you sow.

Better together my arse.

Shall I come round?

Keys in usual place. I'll be passed out on floor, reeking of whisky (and maybe wee bit of pee) but that's never bothered you before.

You should be up here Andy, great atmosphere. I know you sometimes find it a bit bitter on here but this place is mental. Albeit in a way I wouldn't change.