Sturgeon - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest flumax

Just been listening to Clegg on Jeremy Vine and for the third or fourth time in a week he continually referred to Alex Salmond ('do you want Alex Salmond running the country?', Alex Salmond only cares about Scottish independence' etc).

Does he really think people are so thick that this kind of pish will affect how people think? 'Oh well, if Nick Clegg says Sturgeon's just Alex Salmond's puppet it must be true. Better vote Lib Dem'.

####in rocket.

The one good thing that'll come out of AS not winning in Gordon will be the complete meltdown of who to blame.

Won't be Sturgeon (not at WM), and no one in rUK knows any other snp Candidates to make out as a bogeyman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been listening to Clegg on Jeremy Vine and for the third or fourth time in a week he continually referred to Alex Salmond ('do you want Alex Salmond running the country?', Alex Salmond only cares about Scottish independence' etc).

Does he really think people are so thick that this kind of pish will affect how people think? 'Oh well, if Nick Clegg says Sturgeon's just Alex Salmond's puppet it must be true. Better vote Lib Dem'.

####in rocket.

Clegg is an irrelevance that wouldn't get a vote in his own house.

I saw a Clegg talk , yesterday I think, and he's a nasty piece of work. Oddly that seems a surprisingly common trait amount the Libs.Carmichael, fanny etc...

It's OK, he knows him and his party are dead men walking.

Some really interesting reading in their polls down south. A total fragmentation in their vote. In my constituency the Tory is set to win with 2% less share of the vote! Mental!

J

I saw a Clegg talk , yesterday I think, and he's a nasty piece of work. Oddly that seems a surprisingly common trait amount the Libs.Carmichael, fanny etc...

definitely. My local MP is a right sneeky conniving cockwomble. Mike Crockart.

Heard him talking about if SNP support labour then the will push things through that goes against what the British electorate voted for. So in other words we can only go with what England want and the Scots can just shut up and put up

Guest flumax

Football question. Why? Who would you want to win England v Wales. The big political questions asked, ay?

Edited by flumax

Thought the interview was fair - couple of daft questions

Got to remember that interview was for the English voters

Main thing was Nicola was fooking outstanding

Thats the best i have seen her and she has been brilliant in all the other interviews too

Edited by Ally Bongo