Any Modellers Out There? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got this set up in my loft where I've got a 1/72 scale mock up of the Scottish/English border complete with the A1 running down it.

Occasionaly when stressed I retreat to my diorama with a little scale man on his 1/72 cycle.

I make him cycle up to the very limit of the 'Scottish' side of the border, before taking him from his bike and in my tiniest, squeekiest angriest voice he shouts "poooooooooofffffsss" at an empty road on the 'English' side.

Edited by neil r

No no no. It has a correct scale A1 on it. My little cyclist does his ranting on one of the minor roads.

A quieter road also saves me from having to make car and lorry noises etc.

Edited by neil r

Making the noises is definitely the best bit.

I like to stick my arms out when I'm on the toilet and pretend to be a fighter pilot in a WWII plane.

I'm flying back from a scouting mission over some Pacific atolls and I see a squad of Japanese Kamikaze pilots flying towards my aircraft carrier and the rest of the convoy. I make the plane fly really fast and I shoot them out of the sky one by one.

Da da da goes my gun and they shout "achtung" and "aieee" as they explode in a fireball.

The final plane is heading for the main ship - a cruise ship where there's a big band playing and people are dancing and partying and having a swell time.

He is out of machine gun range and he's cackling as he plans to gatecrash the party with his jap plane of death.

But I won't stand for it and I fire one of my prototype super missiles at him as he is just inches from his target.

"Kssssssh"

He explodes just as he was about to scream "banzai", I say "sayonara Mr Miyagi" then I finish my shit and wipe my arse.

I like to stick my arms out when I'm on the toilet and pretend to be a fighter pilot in a WWII plane.

I'm flying back from a scouting mission over some Pacific atolls and I see a squad of Japanese Kamikaze pilots flying towards my aircraft carrier and the rest of the convoy. I make the plane fly really fast and I shoot them out of the sky one by one.

Da da da goes my gun and they shout "achtung" and "aieee" as they explode in a fireball.

The final plane is heading for the main ship - a cruise ship where there's a big band playing and people are dancing and partying and having a swell time.

He is out of machine gun range and he's cackling as he plans to gatecrash the party with his jap plane of death.

But I won't stand for it and I fire one of my prototype super missiles at him as he is just inches from his target.

"Kssssssh"

He explodes just as he was about to scream "banzai", I say "sayonara Mr Miyagi" then I finish my shit and wipe my arse.

the luftwaffe flight wing of the kamikaze squad involved there

Gott ein Himmel ; hande hoch Englander schweinhunde

Scotty that last picture reminds me of Big Bang episode where they get car stolen whilst they've stopped to get pictures taken. :-)))

Sorry Phart. Don't play any games unless it's with my kids, but I fail to see how a lack of interest in playing model Japs and Commandos makes me an "atrophied couch potato". :-)))

Join on the train if you want to play japs and commandos. Brilliant, you've taken me back to the playground Marky.

10462442_10202706141840077_9091188885293

Brilliant Peever. I made a shelf** in woodwork once so I'm deeply impressed by creative workmanship.

**It was meant to be a spice rack but I got papped outside the door for running between 2 classes with my jacket over my head shouting, "the bells, the bells." a la Quasimodo, so I missed the part where they taught us to chisel.

"Kssssssh"

you should apply for script writing at commando books !