David Coburn - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I love that he's being found out in a major way. The only reason he's in office right now is because the media were desperate to promote UKIP during the Euro elections to demonstrate that Scotland was no different to England. I remember the Scotsman et al were almost desperate for UKIP to elect a Scottish MEP as the SNP were hoping we'd elect none. The press coverage afforded to UKIP was and is disgraceful - they were nobodies until the press promoted them.

And funnily enough, when we start to scrutinise their members, instead of trumpeting their party, we find they are almost exclusively full of c*cks. If only we'd done that back at the Euro elections. Im sure Coburn is on with Ponsonby tonight on Scotland Tonight and it's sure to be a car crash.

Hopefully it all helps destroy the small support they do have in Scotland, although I don't those who intend to vote UKIP are really paying much attention to these kinds of interviews.

Why are people so thick? That ex-army lunatic from Edinburgh on to kiss Coburn's arse (you're wonderful, David. Ah'm no racist, but.....keep up the good work, etc, etc).

The SNP are satan's helpers, look at all the money they spent on the trams here in Edinburgh! WTF?

Needless to say, the fact the SNP voted against it was never brought up by Louise White.

Any voter in Scotland who votes for UKIP is a moron of the highest order. I don't normally resort to such abuse but they continually peddle the line that Scots rely on English hand outs and if they had their way Scotland's Budget would be slashed. Only consolation is they're not going to win many seats and maybe none at all, it will be interesting to see if those who voted for them as a protest in English by elections make the same choice in three weeks time.

Any voter in Scotland who votes for UKIP is a lovely cuddly bunny of the highest order. I don't normally resort to such abuse but they continually peddle the line that Scots rely on English hand outs and if they had their way Scotland's Budget would be slashed. Only consolation is they're not going to win many seats and maybe none at all, it will be interesting to see if those who voted for them as a protest in English by elections make the same choice in three weeks time.

I think it would be (another) sad day in Scottish politics if a single UKIP candidate gets elected.

Really sad day.

I think it would be (another) sad day in Scottish politics if a single UKIP candidate gets elected.

Really sad day.

They won't. I assume they've put Coburn in the constituency where they think they have the best chance to get a seat. Which is Mine (Falkirk).

The SNP will take the seat by about 10% from Labour. Coburn won't even get half of the SNP vote.