Polls - Page 29 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you. Stop stealing my patter. It's pish enough as it is, without you diluting it further.

And WTF is that flag? Should it no have 5 stars on it?

Do you not like it?

Edit: I actually used it during the referendum as my profile picture on Facebook as one of my best friends is a communist and the whole issue infuriated him.

Edited by Scunnered

Do you not like it?

Edit: I actually used it during the referendum as my profile picture on Facebook as one of my best friends is a communist and the whole issue infuriated him.

Is the background a Tenerife flag? I hope it's not masquerading as a saltire anyway...

just back from canvassing in a historically strong Lib Dem/ Tory seat in Edinburgh. Never got a single non-SNP in an hour and half. Would have kept going for hours if it wasn't so late... absolutely unbelievable, and mostly pensioners too...

just back from canvassing in a historically strong Lib Dem/ Tory seat in Edinburgh. Never got a single non-SNP in an hour and half. Would have kept going for hours if it wasn't so late... absolutely unbelievable, and mostly pensioners too...

We canvassed an area in the constituency where until now, SNP was about 15%. We got 59%.

We canvassed an area in the constituency where until now, SNP was about 15%. We got 59%.

Encouraging to hear.

I was looking earlier at the 2010 results for my area (Glasgow North) and just can't imagine such a turnaround but I guess we'll know soon enough!

2010 results:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_North_%28UK_Parliament_constituency%29

Edited by AlfieMoon

Devils advocate here.

Are you absolutely certain that these people are not just telling you what you want to hear ?

Devils advocate here.

Are you absolutely certain that these people are not just telling you what you want to hear ?

My thoughts too.Lot of sneaky peopie about.

Labour have been canvassing it almost 50-50 here since the campaign began. SNP canvassers have been claiming 60-65%. I've absolutely no idea how it will go on the day.

West or South West?

Devils advocate here.

thats always the danger.... but you can tell by how much they justify it - and most did. Should have been a good area for us though, we'd have an chance if we didn't do well here....

I do love it when older people look at you and say "Ive always kept who I'm voting for to myself !!" they have a lovely way of putting that makes you feel slightly ashamed for asking !

The pensioners have been told by the media that the SNP activists are likely to 'do a Mhairi' and stick the nut in them if they answer incorrectly.